Chapter 67

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

"Hey, guys." Steve says and they all run over to the two of them as they look out at the edge where you can see the mall.

They all look out to the side and they see what the couple has seen. When they see it they run back over to the walkie system and change the frequency slightly to talk to the group that was meant to be heading to the city.

"Griswold Family, this is Scoops Troop! Do you copy? Over!" Dustin yells down the radio. "Griswold Family, I repeat, this is Scoops Troop. Do you copy?" Dustin continues and they hear a familiar sound come down the radio.

"Griswold Family, do you copy? Do you copy?!" He asks again, hoping he heard wrong before. However, in response all he got was a loud roar. The same one that sounds quiet similar to that of a Demogorgon or a Demo-Dog. Letting them know that it was the Mind Flayer.

When they hear the sound they all start to panic. If the Mind Flayer was there does that mean that the others have been caught or where they on their way out of there. All signs point to the former as their walkie is still there and the Mind Flayer is tracking El.

"Griswold Family, this is Scoops Troop. Please confirm your safety." Dustin asks but he gets nothing in return. "Griswold Family, this is Scoops Troop! Please confirm your safety! Are you on route to Bald Eagle's nest? " He shouts and it crackles through the broken walkie. "Someone, please just answer. Is anyone there?" Dustin panics down the walkie.

Ivy stands up from her crouched position and Steve does the same, looking at her.

"They're still there. They are stuck there with that thing. My sister..." She says, trailing off towards the end. She has no idea what the Mind Flayer wants with her sister but she knows it isn't good.

"Griswold Family, do you copy?" Dustin keeps repeating down the walkie but the only thing they hear in return is the growling of the Mind Flayer.

Steve holds onto Ivy's hand and looks at her in the eyes. "Trust me?" He asks.

"Always." She says.

He pulls her towards where the car is parked and the others watch their retreating figures.

"Where are you going?!" Erica shouts to them.

"To get them the hell outta there! Stay here, contact the others!" Steve shouts back, pulling Ivy down the hill with him as he is ahead of her.

They get down to the car and jump in.

"Shit." Robin mutters, going to run after them.

"Wait, Robin!" Dustin shouts. "Stay in touch." Dustin says, throwing Robin his walkie.

"Got it." She says, catching the walkie and running down to the other two.

"Cool if I join?" She asks as she jumps into the back of the car.