Chapter 38

(Pretend it's Steve )

3rd POV:

Inside the house the others are all stressing.

Dustin is pacing, running his hands through his curly hair in worry.

Nancy is resting against a wall, looking at the shed through the kitchen window.

Steve is swinging his bat, trying to distract himself.

Ivy is beside him as she finds him to be comforting to her. As she sits there she is trying not to get hit by the deadly weapon.

Max and Lucas are resting against the wall, talking to each other to stay calm.

"If he finds out where we are...will he send those dogs after us?" Max asks.

"He won't find out." Lucas says, trying to help her.

"Yeah, but, if he does..."

"Judgement day." Lucas replies, derailing the progress he was trying to make.

Ivy had to keep dodging Steve's swings, not wanting to have any of her hair ripped out or loose any brains. She lets him do it for a while, seeing it was calming him, before she spoke.

"Can you stop that, please?" Ivy softly asks Steve, just wanting him to sit beside her.

"Yeah." He says, taking a seat beside her where she patted the floor.

"You okay?" She asks, seeing his worry.

"Yeah, I just hope everything's going okay in there." He says, throwing his arm over her shoulder.

"Me too." She says, placing her head on his shoulder. Both of them taking comfort from each other in their position.

 They are pulled out of their comforting position when all the lights started to flicker

They are pulled out of their comforting position when all the lights started to flicker. Just like they did for the Demogorgon. They all get up from where they were and rushed towards the kitchen, looking out the window wondering what was happening.