Chapter 61

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Robin walks down the stairs looking a little bit shook at what she had seen.

"Guys. There's something up there." She says, pointing up the stairs.

They all go up the stairs and they quietly opening the door so they can get a better look. They go up to the second set of doors, looking through the windows and seeing something they thought would never exist again.

The portal to the Upside Down.

The boys have never seen it before as it was in the lab and they have never been in there but they know what it looks like. Plus, it was just a feeling, what else would that portal lead to in Hawkins.

When they saw it Ivy stumbled back a little in shock at the fact it is all happening again. Sometimes she wishes she was wrong. 

"Holy shit." Dustin says.

"Is that?" Steve says.

"Yeah. I knew I could feel it, something was happening." Ivy says, moving closer to Steve to get some comfort. 

Steve gets an thought in his head, a bad one, but a thought. He knew that Ivy was connected to the Upside Down, much like Will and Eleven but she was connected a different way. She spent months in there and she also has a friend in there. It made Steve wonder if the names she was calling out are somehow involved this time, that is why she was saying them in such distress. More specifically, Billy. She screamed his name in pain and fear. It makes Steve worry about why that happened and worry if something happened to Billy. They may not get along but Billy is Ivy's friend and he makes her happy so he has to put up with him and he knows that Ivy is very protective over her friends and will do anything to protect them or save them. 

"The gate." Steve, Dustin and Ivy all say together.

The other two look over to them in shock that they know what that is. They all leave, not wanting to be caught and just get back to the surface, get Hopper and get the Russians out before they do any more damage with the Upside Down. 

"I don't understand. You've seen this before?" Robin asks as they go down the stairs.

"Yes." Ivy says. She saw it in the lab as she was running out and she saw it in her dreams.

"Not exactly." Steve says.

"Then what, exactly?" Robin asks.

"All you need to know is it's bad." Dustin says.

"It's really bad." Steve emphasises.

"Like 'end of the human race as we know it' kind of bad." Dustin says.

"And you know about this how?" Robin asks.

"Um, Steve? Where's your Russian friend?" Erica asks.

They all look around and notice that the Russian is missing. The alarms start blaring and they knew they were screwed.