Chapter 95

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

In Ivy's mind she was back with Eleven's memories. She doesn't know why she keeps getting brought here because she remembers all of this herself. However, there isn't anyone she can ask about it, she doesn't know who is doing this to her.

She looks around and sees herself in the testing room. She is beside Henry and he is holding her hand. She knows what happens in this memory and it only reminds her of the times Brenner did it to her.

She doesn't like this memory, it triggers bad things for her. Brenner always made her come to meetings like this with the others because he used it as a way to remind her not to fall out of line. He does it with all of them but Ivy always knew that it was a more serious threat to her because a light punishment for her is the collar. Her harsh punishments are things she doesn't like to think of. Those are memories she tries to block out.

She is holding Henry's hand as tight as she can while they all wait in there for Brenner to arrive with Eleven.

When he gets there he lets go of El's hand and she falls in line with the rest but she stands out slightly because of her hospital gown amongst all the grey joggers and jumpers. Brenner moves to the front of the line so they can all see him before he starts to talk.

"Good morning, children." He says.

"Good morning, Papa." They all say but Ivy mouths the words, hating that she has to call him that.

"Today's lesson is going to be about rules." He tells them. "Ah, for some of you, this may seem redundant. For others, it appears a refresher is required. Eleven, please step forward." He says and my grip on Henry's hand gets tighter as I worry for her.

She hesitates slightly before she moves forward.

"Last night, your sister Eleven suffered a concussion during her alone time in the rainbow room. Now, she claims to not have a memory of what happened. But injuries of this nature don't simply happen. Someone did this. Someone in this room. Now, who's going to tell me what happened?" He says, trying to bait them out and it works, just like it always does.

The little ones, however, were crapping their pants. They were only young and they were afraid of Brenner when he gets angry and they didn't want to disappoint him but they didn't know anything. That's the bad thing about him baiting them out like this. It makes the little ones scared because they don't know if they should say something even though they don't know anything.

"She must've...fallen." Two speaks out, trying to hide a smile on his face. Henry squeezes Ivy's hand in reassurance. He knows she doesn't like two because he has been mean to her on many occasions but he doesn't get away with it. Henry always goes after Two and tells him off and has made sure he won't do it anymore. It seems he has found a new target, though.

"Fallen?" Brenner questions, already knowing that it was Two just from what he said.

"You've seen her, Papa. She's clumsy. Stupid." He says, making his little posse start to giggle.