Chapter 97

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

From Hawkins to the Upside Down the groups were all riding the same path to Eddie's trailer. If you could look from an outside perspective it was like a ball and they are almost touching but there was just a bit of road in their way.

In the Upside Down, as they were riding to Eddie's trailer they were seen by a Demobat that was on watch. The bat went back to the Creel house to tell Vecna of the news. He knew they were going to leave but he wouldn't let them leave without a little parting gift.

After riding for a while they were all a little exhausted. Riding bikes in the Upside Down was not the smartest idea because the little particles all around them were starting to clog up their throat which made it harder breathe while they rode the bikes.

As they were riding they passed the Creel house. They were all a little on edge as they rode near it.

When they looked at it they saw that the entire house was surrounded by Demobats. They were circling the place, protecting it. If they ever came back to fight Vecna their first task would be distracting those bats. All of the bad energy in the Upside Down seemed to circle that house.

It confused Ivy because she doesn't remember it being like that when she was there. Henry kept her in that house, he protected her there. He fed her, clothed her, tended to her wounds. But when she was there the house wasn't surrounded by the bats nor was it the centre hub for all things bad. It was nice, quiet and peaceful. Something had happened between then and now that had changed it drastically.

After a 40 minute ride they finally made it to the trailer park.

Eddie took the lead and he led them to his trailer.

"It's right here." He tells them, getting off his bike and going towards the trailer.

The others all follow his lead and ditch their bikes just outside.

"That's gotta be a Guinness World Record. Most miles travelled interdimensionally." Robin says.

"Just inhaled a bunch of that crap. It's stuck in my throat." Steve says.

"Me too." Ivy says, patting Steve on the back as he starts to cough. She knows how badly it sucks but she also knows that it doesn't really go away until you are out of the Upside Down.

They walk towards the trailer and Eddie swings open the door. They all file in behind him and are shocked at what they saw when they looked up.

It turns out Dustin was right all along.

This was not going to be good for his ego.

"Goddamn." Steve says as the door closes behind him. He turns off the torch as there was enough light in the room from the gate.

"This is where Chrissy died. Like, right where she died." Eddie says.

"I think there's something in there." Robin says, noticing a shadow on the other side of the gate.