Chapter 62

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Dustin and Erica ran into the room that they heard Steve and Robin shouting in. They were hoping Ivy was in there too but they couldn't hear her which made them worry a little.

Dustin ran in there yelling out a battle cry as he ran to the doctor. He hit the doctor in the chest with an enhanced cattle rod causing the guard to let out a scream of pain before falling to the ground, knocked out.

Erica looked around the room but she couldn't see Ivy.

"Where's Ivy?" She says.

"Don't know but I want her here. She has such fiery hair, like her fiery hands." Steve says, thinking about her using her powers but Robin took didn't even realise what he had said because of how out of it she was.

"Okay, we'll look for her while they are distracted." Dustin says, as another alarm starts to blare.

"Hey! Henderson! That's crazy, I was just talking about you." Steve says, just noticing him there.

Dustin bends down and starts to undo the binds holding them to their chairs.

"Oh, my god!" Robin says.

"Get ready to run." Dustin tells them.

------

They all run out of the room and go looking for Ivy. They head the way that Steve saw them taking her as they separated her from them. When they went down that hallway it was dead silent. They walked in the first room and it was empty and then the second...

By the time they reached the fifth room they finally saw her. There was a one way mirror in the room and she was sat in a chair. She had blood all over her face and in her hairline. The blood that was dripping from her head earlier had dried and now had new blood coming down there as the cut was opened again during the torture, causing it to bleed. All in all she looked worse than any of them.

Erica was the one that noticed the actual doctor things in the room.

"Guys, why do you think they were testing on her?" She asks, seeing all the blood tubes and bags. Not to mention all the drugs they were planning to give her, wanting to see how her powers react.

Dustin and Steve look to each other, both knowing the answer but it isn't their story to tell so they don't say anything.

"It's nothing." Steve says and they all can tell he is lying but he doesn't care.

Steve, even in his drugged up state, goes over to Ivy and picks her up. She is awake but she is really out of it. She has lost a lot of blood in the last few days, just used her powers as Henry wanted to talk and then she was tortured. She was exhausted.

Steve, Robin and Ivy got into the back of the little transport vehicle and Dustin and Erica were in the front.

"Let's go." Dustin says, driving off very badly.