Chapter 88

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Max and Lucas were downstairs and while looking for clues they ended up finding something, it just wasn't what they were expecting. They call everyone down and they all come rushing down hoping they had found something.

"What is it? What'd you find?" Ivy asks when they all get downstairs. They stand in the hallway as they talk to each other and the two of them are focused on the other end of the hallway.

"The lights, they flickered." Max says and she sees another light flicker in the living room and she follows it in there.

They all follow behind her and they notice the big chandelier's lights flickering.

"It's like the Christmas lights

"It's like the Christmas lights." Nancy says.

"The Christmas lights?" Robin asks, not being around when Will was stuck in the Upside Down.

"Yeah, when Will was in the Upside Down, the lights...came to life. Ivy helped him to communicate with his mum. She could talk to him in the Upside Down." Nancy tells Robin. "Can you talk to Vecna?" Nancy asks Ivy.

"I--" Ivy started to say but was cut off by Steve.

"No, she's not some puppet to use and she is not going to talk to this monster. I don't want her getting hurt." He says, stepping in front of Ivy a little and closer to Nancy. 

"Okay." Nancy says, putting her hands up.

Steve turns around to Ivy and pulls her into his side. He wants to be close to her to know that she is okay. 

"Vecna's here. In this house. Just on the other side." Lucas says, saying what they were all thinking. 

"I think he just left the room." Robin says.

"Did he hear us?" Max says.

"Can he see us?" Steve asks.

"Probably." Ivy says and they all look to her a little concerned with the new information.

"Headphones." Lucas tells Max and she puts her headphones on and starts playing Kate Bush.

"Wait, wait. Everyone, turn off your flashlights and spread out." Nancy says, getting an idea.