Chapter 110

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

When Steve and Ivy got back to their house they were still in a little shock as to what they saw. They never expected Vecna to win nor did they think the damage would be that catastrophic. Both of them were still in their own thoughts thinking about how badly this will turn out for the town.

As they slumped beside each other on the sofa Eddie came up the stairs, bright and smiley but that was immediately put down when he saw the looks on their faces.

"What happened?" He asks them, hopping beside them on the sofa.

"We just saw what Vecna did." Ivy says.

"It's horrible, no, terrible, no...it's appalling. I don't know how we are going to win this fight." Steve says.

"Jeez. What was it like?" Eddie asks.

"He spilt the town into four, there is particles raining down from the sky just like in the Upside Down, the plant life is already dying. We are screwed." Ivy says, already knowing what affect the particles have on people. If they don't fix this fast then everyone in the town is going to die.

"Well, instead of thinking about that. Why don't we do something fun before the end of the world. We can make pizza and watch movies?" Eddie suggests and the couple look to each other, shrug their shoulders and agree with Eddie.

The three of them go into the kitchen and grab out all the ingredients and start to make the dough for the pizza's to take their minds off everything.

They manage to laugh and have a bit of fun while making the pizza's, cheering them up after the day they had.

They threw all the pizza's in the oven and then went back into the living room to discuss which movie to watch. They eventually decided to Grease because they wanted something that would cheer them up and there is nothing better than singing and dancing around the house to Grease to lift your mood.

Eddie put the movie in and Steve and Ivy went to grab blankets and pillows. They came back down and set them all up on the couch so they could all snuggle up and have a pizza party while watching the movie.

By the time they had done all of that the timer for the pizza's went off and they all ran in there excited to get their food. Steve took them out of the oven, Ivy was cutting them and Eddie was plating them up. Once all three pizza's were plated up they went back into the living room, settled into the sofa and started to watch the movie.

However, as they were eating Ivy got a whiff of the meat on both Steve and Eddie's pizza's and it made her feel really sick. She placed her pizza on the table, making sure it wouldn't fall, and then legged it to the bathroom. Steve and Eddie were both right on her tail wanting to make sure she was okay.

When they got into the bathroom they saw that her head was in the toilet bowl and they could hear her retching and knew she had thrown up. Both of them were getting a little worried about her because this isn't the first time she has thrown up out of nowhere. Steve pulled her hair back and Eddie got out her toothbrush and mouthwash, knowing she would want them after.

When she was done she lifted her head out of the toilet bowl and looked at the two of them. She could see they were worried and she knew she couldn't keep it a secret anymore.

"Are you okay? Do you need me to grab anything?" Steve asks her.

"No, it's okay." She says, slowly getting up and walking over to the sink.

"Why are you being sick so much?" Eddie asks.

Ivy doesn't answer right away because she was brushing her teeth but when she spits out the toothpaste she turns to him and says.

"We should probably go back to the living room for that chat." She says, not meaning for it to sound as bad as it does.

They both start to get more worried after that and watch her as she finishes brushing her teeth and washing her mouth out, stuck in their heads with all the bad things that could be wrong.

When she was done they follow her out of the bathroom and back to the living room. They settle back down on the sofa and get comfortable for the conversation to come.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Steve asks, wanting his mind to stop wondering with bad thoughts. As he says that Ivy realises how bad what she says sounds.

"Oh, no. No, no, no. It's nothing bad, I promise." She says.

"Then what is it?" Eddie asks.

"I'm...I'm pregnant." She says.

"What?" Both the boys mutter in shock.

"I have a baby inside me." She reiterates.

"My baby?" Steve asks in shock.

"Who else?" Ivy says.

"Huh..." He says, still in shock at the information.

Ivy looks at both of the boys and they both have the same expression on their faces and it was quite funny to see.

"You have a baby inside you?" Eddie asks.

"Yes." She says.

"My baby?" Steve asks.

"Yes. Why is that so hard to understand?" She asks.

"You're pregnant." Steve mutters to himself.

As Ivy is looking at the two of them both of their faces break out into smiles at the exact same time, which creeped her out a little, and they both tackled her in a hug.

"We're having a baby." Steve shouts in excitement.

"Congratulations." Eddie shouts in excitement.

They all laugh in happiness. It was a moment of pure joy and even everything that is happening in the town could not take it away from them.

"It's the start of the Harrington Tribe!" Steve shouts, pure happiness coming through his voice.

The rest of the evening is spent watching musicals, discussing baby names and singing and dancing around the house. The house was filled with pure joy and it was a day none of them would ever forget.

A/N:

That is it for this book until Season 5 in 2024. I'm gonna keep it as unfinished because it is and I will defiantly be finishing this book when the new season comes out. I hope you have enjoyed it so far.

See you in 2024.