Chapter 55

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

She opened the back door and the delivery man was there.

"Delivery for you. Sorry it's late." He says.

"Thank you." Ivy says, taking the box from him and setting it on the table behind her.

She walks back over to the door and the man hands her a clipboard and a pen for her to sign the paper. While she does she notices the mans uniform. It says 'Lynx' on it. That's another name for a cat.

"Have a nice day." He says, taking the clipboard back when she finished signing.

"Yeah, you too." She says, thinking about the secret code.

He turns around to leave and she sees the emblem on his back. It looks like a silver cat. She waits a second for him to be a little further down the hall before she pokes her head out and looks again. That was when she saw it properly. It was a emblem of a silver cat, just like the message.

She closed the door and wrote the message down into a notepad she found on the table. When she was done she ran out of the door, already decoding the message.

When she ran out of the back room she bumped into Steve and Dustin but she didn't pay them any attention as they spoke to her.

"Yo, Robin, you're not gonna believe who Dustin thought was a Russian." Steve says to Robin as Ivy rushes past them. "Hey, you okay?" Steve asks but she doesn't notice.

She runs into the middle of the mall and stands on the centre planter where other people were sitting.

Ivy looks around the mall and she starts to notice other things that link with the code.

"A trip to China sounds nice." She says, repeating the message out loud as she looks around. As she looks around she notices the Chinese restaurant 'Imperial Panda'. "A trip to China sounds nice." She repeats in excitement before moving onto the next part.

"If you tread lightly. If you tread." She mutters to herself before she notices the shoe store on the second floor. "If you tread lightly." She repeats in excitement again for figuring out something else.

"When blue and yellow meet in the west." She says, thinking about the end of the message. She keeps looking around, searching for those two colours when she finally notices it. It's the hands on the clock, they are blue and yellow. It's the time. "When blue meets yellow...in the west."

"Ivy. What are you doing?" Steve asks her, confused as to why she is standing on a planter in the middle of the mall and why she ran out of Scoops. The three of them all stare at her, waiting for an answer.

"I cracked it." She tells them with a bright smile on her face.

"Cracked what?" Steve says, not getting at what she was saying.

"You cracked the code." Robin says in realisation.

"What is it?" Steve asks, now understanding what she meant.