Chapter 107

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Ivy headed back into Max's hospital room and saw that all the kids were passed out asleep.

"You okay?" Steve asked her.

"Yeah." She says, walking over to him and sitting beside him. He pulls her onto his lap and she makes herself comfy.

The whole group settles in for the night wanting to stay with Max.

When the nurse walks back into the room she is shocked to see that they had all fallen asleep around Max's bed. It warmed her heart to see them care so much but she couldn't help but be curious about what has happened to this group. Just from their appearance she could see that something has happened to them.

She checked all of Max's vitals and left the room with a smile on her face, happy to know that the girl has someone even if her family isn't around.

------

The next day they all get up and take the kids home. Lucas refused to leave but they told him he needed to clean himself up.

Steve and Ivy dropped them all at home but before they could go back to their house they had to go and get lucas again. They promised that they would drop him off first and come back for him when they had dropped everyone else off and drop him back at the hospital.

When they dropped everyone off they went back to his house and he was waiting outside all cleaned up with a book in hand.

They dropped him back at the hospital and then went back to their house with Eddie. They cleaned up quickly and the two of them headed back out, leaving Eddie back at the house as he still can't come into town.

They had all said they would meet up at the Wheelers because they were going to drop some things at the drive at the school.

After the portals opened yesterday there was great devastation in Hawkins and a lot of families were affected. A lot of the residents packed up and were leaving town and the others were helping those affected by the devastation.

When they got to the Wheelers Robin and Nancy were outside waiting for them.

"Hi, guys." Steve says as they get out of the car.

"Hey." They both say at the same time.

"I'm gonna go grab some of the boxes." Nancy says, walking back inside.

The three of them sit on Steve's car as they wait for her to come back. A few minutes later she walks back out with her mum behind her and the two of them were carrying boxes.

Steve and Ivy go over to Mrs. Wheeler and take the two boxes out of her hands while Robin takes one of them off Nancy leaving her with the other.

"Oh, thank you. I'll just go grab the last one." Mrs. Wheeler says heading back inside.