Chapter 13

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

"This is crazy. This is crazy. This is actually crazy." Steve mutters to himself, slowly getting louder. "This is crazy. This is crazy. This is crazy. This is crazy! This is crazy! This is crazy!" He yells out.

He runs over to the phone and takes it off the wall starting to dial the police. Nancy runs over to him and takes the phone out of his hands, throwing it across the room.

"What are you do--- What are you doing? Are you insane?" Steve shouts in fear. He was also worried for everyone else in the room. He doesn't know what the monster is but he knows they do but it is obvious that they are afraid of it. He just wants to help and make sure everyone's safe.

"It's going to come back!" Nancy yells at him. "So you need to leave. Right now."

Ivy looks to Steve's face as Nancy is shouting at him and he looks so vulnerable and scared but most of all, he looked hurt at what Nancy said to him. It made Ivy want to give him a hug to make him feel better but she doesn't know him like that but she hopes that one day they will be close enough that she can hug him. And maybe touch his hair, it looks so fluffy!

Not wanting to argue with her, Steve heads straight for the door. He runs out to his car and fumbles with his keys as he tries to get in, looking around feeling a little paranoid that he was being watched. He gets the key in the lock and opens the door and was just about to get in his car when he sees the lights start flickering.

When he looked at the house with the flickering lights he wasn't worried about Nancy and Jonathan, he was worried about the small ginger haired girl that was nice to him. She stayed with him and tried to protect him while the other two paid him no mind. That made him want to protect her.

--------------

Inside the house they all start to look around for the monster once more.

"Where is it?" Nancy asks.

"Come on. Come on, you son of a bitch." Jonathan says.

Personally, Ivy didn't want to speak bad of a creature that was climbing through their walls as she didn't know if it could hear her or not and she didn't want to anger it by saying mean things.

"You see it?" He asks the two girls in the room.

"No."

"No. Where--" Nancy starts to say but never finishes her sentence.

"Where...Where are you? Come on!"

The lights stop flickering and Ivy sees a figure rise in the darkness. It was just beside Jonathan.

"Jonathan!" She shouts out in warning but it was too late.

"Jonathan!" Nancy shouts at the same time.

The monster pushed Jonathan to the ground, knocking his bat out of his hand. It rolled away from him on the floor.

"Jonathan! Jonathan!" Nancy shouts, not really doing anything.