Chapter 64

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

The Russians all turn to the car, confused as to what was happening. One of them looks up and the rest follow to see Eleven there with her arm out. She was making it do that. She throws her arm forwards, sending the car into the four Russian guards that were about to kill her friends and sister.

The car went flying and crashed into another restaurant landing completely on its side.

The five of them that were behind the 'Great Cookie' counter peeked their heads up and saw the car. Four of them knew who it was and got excited. The one person that didn't was Robin, she had no idea how that car moved on its own.

Steve helped Ivy over to the escalators as she was still struggling but she was slowly coming back to herself

El was helped down the escalators by Mike as she had a bad injury on her leg that was making it hard for her to walk.

"You flung that thing like a Hot Wheel!" Dustin shouts as he runs over.

Dustin got to them first and hugged El, then it was Steve and Ivy that hugged her.

"Lucas?" Erica asks.

"What are you doing here?" Lucas asks his sister.

"Ask them. It's their fault." She says, pointing to the older three.

"True, yeah. Totally true. It's absolutely our fault." Steve says, blurting it out before anyone could stop him.

"Still have some of that drug in you?" Ivy asks.

"Yeah, a little."

"Drug? What are you on about?" Max asks but she doesn't get a reply just yet.

"I don't understand what happened to that car." Robin says.

"El and Ivy have superpowers." Dustin explains.

"I'm sorry? Wait, you have powers?" Robin ask. "That must be why they kept you separate from us. But how did they know? And how did that car get flung across the room?" Robin asks but they only manage to answer her last question because none of them have answers for the others.