Chapter 33

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

As they continued walking along side by side, Ivy was suddenly thrown to the floor.

"Ivy!?" Steve and Dustin shout in worry. They drop the buckets and rush over to her.

She had gone flying back, almost like someone had shoved her back but she flew a little. When they got over to her she had her eyes closed but you could see them moving like crazy beneath her lids.

Steve sat on the floor by her head and placed her head in his lap. The two looked at each other in worry as they waited for her to wake up.

-----------

Ivy's POV:

I woke up in a black abyss. The void.

I walked around wondering why I am here. The only time I can access the void is with Eleven as this is her domain. My telepathy powers were never strong enough to create somewhere like this.

"El?!" I shout out but I don't hear a reply.

I keep walking and a few minutes later she materialises in front of me. She was looking over at something and I looked in the same direction. The radio formed in front of me and I heard Hopper's voice coming through.

"Hey, It's, uh...it's me. I know that I've been gone too long, and, uh...it's--I just, I want you two to know that it's not about either of you and it's not about our fight. Okay? Something came up, and I will... I will explain it all when I see you both. I just... I want you to know that I'm not mad. I'm just sorry. About everything. I...I don't want either of you to get hurt at all. And I don't wanna lose either of you.

Ivy, I hope you are okay? I'm sorry about what I said the other night, I was just angry. I...I don't know how you cope with El and I and our constant arguments but I am happy you do. We wouldn't be a family without you. So, thank you. You are the glue that holds us together.

Just make sure you hear up some real food, okay. Not just Eggo's. And I want you to eat all the peas, even if they're mushy and gross. I'm sure Ivy is already on that. And...I will be home soon."

Hopper's voice crackles through the speakers. I get a little upset, hearing him talk like that. I am thankful that he has finally said something like that to me, even if it is through a radio.

I walk over to El but she doesn't seem to have noticed I am there.

"Jane?" A voice is heard around the void.

"Jane?" It speaks again. Then I am thrown out of the void.

----------

I wake up with my head resting in Steve's lap and both him and Dustin looking at me in concern.

"What happened?" I asked.

"We were gonna ask you the same thing." Dustin says.

I keep my head in Steve's lap, closing my eyes again. My head is killing me from the hit it took on the ground when I was thrown back. I feel Steve brush his fingers through my hair and it feels really nice. I just want to stay like this but maybe not on the ground and in a nice cosy bed but we can't. We have to go monster hunting.