Chapter 68

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

"Okay, so, listen, do you know Planck's constant?" Dustin asks.

"Do you know the earth orbits around the sun?" Suzie sarcastically says. 

"Okay, so I know it starts with two sixes, and then a...W-what is it?" Dustin asks.

"Okay, let me just be clear on this. I haven't heard from you in a week, and now you want a mathematical equation that you should know so you can...save the world?" Suzie says in disbelief.

"Suzie-poo, I promise, I will make it up to you as soon as possible." Dustin says.

"You can make it up to me now." Suzie says.

"What?" Dustin says, not catching on.

"I want to hear it." She says.

"Not right now." Dustin says, knowing all his friends and others are all on this frequency and are hearing everything. He is proving to them he has a girlfriend and that she is real but he is also slightly embarrassing himself. If he does this it will be even more embarrassing and they will taunt him forever.

"Yes, now, Dusty-bun." She says.

"Suzie-poo, this is urgent." He tries but it doesn't work.

"Yes, yes, you're saving the world, I heard you the first time, but Ged is also saving Earthsea and he's about to confront the shadow, so this is Suzie, signing off." She says, wanting to get back to her book and not deal with anymore games.

"Wait, wait, wait! Okay. Okay. Okay." Dustin gives in. He knows they need this or their whole plan is pointless and they are all going to die. He has no choice. "Shit." He says, already knowing what is coming his way from his friends.

Everyone had different reactions to the duet and the bad timing of it but they were mostly the same and that was annoyance and shock at what they were hearing

Everyone had different reactions to the duet and the bad timing of it but they were mostly the same and that was annoyance and shock at what they were hearing. Ivy, however, was loving it. She thought it was so cute that they have a little song that they sing for each other but she also recognised that it wasn't the best time to be doing a duet.

"Planck's constant is 6.62607004." Suzie says as her and Dustin finish a little bit of the song.

"You just saved the world." Dustin tells her but she doesn't believe him. She thinks he is talking about a game and not real life.