Chapter 14

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

He was holding El on the floor with dead scientists around them. There were other agents/scientists holding onto the boys as they struggled to help there new friend.

Ivy's anger took a hold of her and she used her powers on Brenner. A vine came out of the wall behind him, it wrapped around his neck and yanked him back, away from El.

When El was out of Brenner's hold Ivy rushed over to her. In that time Steve had managed to catch up with her. He was stood next to her with his hands resting on his knees, panting out of breath.

"What the--" Steve started to say, when he saw the scene before him, but he stopped himself not wanting the attention on him.

Ivy pulled El into her arms and placed her hands on her sister's cheeks.

"You okay?" She asked.

El just nods her head in response, too tired to talk. She rested her head in Ivy's shoulder feeling safer and more comfortable in her sisters arms. She knew Ivy wouldn't let Brenner take her again.

Mike, Dustin and Lucas were still struggling in the agents arms but not as much as before because Ivy was there.

"Zero. We thought you were dead." Brenner said, looking at the older version of the girl he raised.

However, Ivy didn't pay him any attention she was too focused on her sister. Steve, however, grew more curious after hearing Ivy be called Zero. He knew she had powers as he saw them in the Byers' house, his brain was running a mile a minute with theories and he just wanted to know the truth.

"Zero!" Brenner shouted, angry that she was ignoring him.

Ivy turned her head over her shoulder to look at Brenner and sent him a dirty look, her eyes changing colour to a bright vibrant orange. It made him jump back a little because the last time he saw her, she was twelve years old and barely had any control on her powers and she certainly couldn't change the colour of her eyes.

"Blood." Ivy heard Mike mutter.

"What?" Steve asked.

"Blood!" Mike shouted as the lights started to flicker.

Ivy and Steve looked at each other, both knowing what was coming. Steve had left his bat in the car not expecting the Demogorgon to appear at the school.

The agents that were holding the boys let them go and moved forwards just as the Demogorgon broke through the wall. That was when all hell broke loose.

Steve rushed over to Ivy and picked up El. The group of six rushed through the halls and the boys pushed open the door to a science classroom.

In the hallway, the agents fired their guns at the monster and Brenner hid behind them as they did as he had no weapon. Even so, with all their fire power it was no match for the Demogorgon and it took them down easily, especially Brenner. Then it went hunting for the others.