Chapter 104

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Ivy and Dustin grab some amps and they take them out into the living room as Eddie is opening the hatch to the roof.

"Ohh, we'll need more than this. There's two more under my bed." He tells Ivy and she heads in there to get them.

She climbs under the bed and pulls them out, taking them back into the living room. When she gets back in there she sees the two of them in a little spat.

"What's happening?" She asks.

"He won't let me lift the amps up to him." Dustin says.

"Because you're a kid and I don't want it falling on your head and killing you." He says.

"Here. I've got it." Ivy says.

She lifts the amps up, careful not to lift them over her head in case they do drop. Eddie takes them through the hatch in the roof and places them beside him as he is up there.

While the two of them are doing that Dustin heads back into Eddie's room and finds the box of wires under his bed. He takes out the ones they'll need and pulls them into the living room. He plugs an extension cable into the wall in the living room and starts to lay out the wires to be handed up to the roof.

"Got it." Ivy says as she passes the last amp up.

"Yeah, I got it." Eddie says, lifting it up the rest of the way and placing it beside him.

"This is gonna be epic." He says as he looks around him at all of the amps. This is gonna make a shit ton of noise.

"Help." Ivy says and Eddie pulls Ivy up the rest of the way. She managed to climb on the kitchen counter and get most of the way through the hatch but she needed that last bit of help.

"I got the cables." Dustin says.

"Feed them up here." Eddie says.

Dustin copies what Ivy did and he grabs all the wires and stands on the kitchen counter. He hands them up to Eddie and Ivy one by one as they plug them into the amps.

They placed the amps on top of each other and beside each other so they were all on the right side of where Eddie would be playing.

When all of the wires were fed through, the extension cable was placed to the side ready to be plugged in and the amps were set up, everything was ready to go. Eddie helped Dustin up the hatch and they were all ready.

They closed the hatch and made sure they couldn't open it again. It would be harder to block it from the inside so they would have to go through the front door when they were done.

Now all they needed was the call from Robin.

They were all waiting around, ready to go at a moments notice when they finally got the call.