Chapter 19

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

They made it to the cabin and Ivy starts to recognize the woods they are in as they are close to her cabin. Hop drives his car into the woods and down a hidden pathway. As the trees cleared a little Ivy saw a wooden hut.

"This used to be my grandfathers place but it is mostly used for storage until a few months ago." He tells her.

He gets out of the car and Ivy copies him.

The two walk up to the door, Ivy copies Hopper again when he steps over a wire. When they reach the door Hopper does a weird knock on the door. Ivy looks to him with a questioning look but he just smiles at her. He can't wait to see the two sisters reunite. He knows how much El has missed Ivy and worried about her.

They heard all the locks unlock and Hop pushed open the door revealing a homely little space. It was so cosy and it was obvious Hopper wasn't here alone.

"Hey, I've got a surprise for you." Hop calls out.

Ivy was looking around the place but her attention is pulled to one specific door when it starts to open.

She sees a mass of brown floppy curls run towards her before she sees who it was. They wrap their arms around her waist and snuggle their face into her stomach.

"Ivy!" El shouts and Ivy knew who it was. Her sister.

She wraps her arms around her, hugging her back just as tightly

"Missed you." El tells her.

"Missed you, too." Ivy says.

The two sisters stay there like that for a minute, enjoying each other's embrace but then they move to the sofa. Hopper sits beside Ivy and El is sat on her other side, refusing to let go of her sister.

"So, kid, where you been this whole time?" Hopper asks her, wanting his burning question answered.

"Upside Down." She says.

"This whole time." He says in shock.

Will was in the Upside Down for a week and he looked half dead when they pulled him out but it has been months since Ivy 'died' while fighting the Demogorgon.