Chapter 29

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Eddie and Billy both skipped there last class because they were talking with Ivy. They heard all about how her and Steve spent the summer together and he didn't really ditch her like he did at the party, at least not in a situation like that.

He would, however, sometimes bail on her last second for Nancy. That made them think that Nancy doesn't like Ivy and maybe that is why it was always when the Steve and Ivy had planned to hang out that Nancy asked him to go to hers. The two of them couldn't help but feel bad for Ivy because by the way she talks about Steve, there is defiantly something more there but they don't mention it as Steve Harrington's love life is something of labyrinthian complexity.  The two of them could only think about how Steve Harrington better not let her down again, or they might have to do something about it.

Eddie and Billy actually got along quite well, when you took away social status. They both had similar likes in music but where Billy loves to workout, Eddie loves to play D&D with his party. There were differences but there were also areas they could relate to one another. That made it easier on the two of them to get along for Ivy's sake.

"You never said why you were looking for Steve?" Eddie pointed out.

"Something feels off like last year, I wanted to know if he feels it too." Ivy tells the two of them.

"Why? What happened last year?" Billy asks, as he had not been there the year before.

"Will Byers went missing along with Barbra Holland and a few others. Will was the only one that came back, even though he was the only one they actually found a body for. Now it is said that the body was someone else. It was really weird." Eddie explains.

"And you think people are going missing again?" Billy asks Ivy.

"Maybe, I don't know. Something just feels wrong." She says.

"Hey, we'll figure it out." Billy says, bringing her in for a hug.

"Hey! Billy!" Someone down the hallway shouts, breaking their hug up.

"What?!" He shouts back, not liking that someone is interrupting his time with Little Red.

"Games about to start." They yell back before running off towards the gym.

"Shit. Sorry, Red. I have to go." He says, pulling her back in for another hug.

"That's okay. Good luck." She says, giving him a good luck kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, Red. See you around, Eddie." Billy says before running towards the gym so he can get changed.

"Just me and you now." Ivy says, turning her attention to Eddie.

"Ye-" He starts to say but is cut off by someone running up to them.

"Eddie, man, come on." They say. It was a man with brown curly hair on his head and a red flannel shirt on that had the sleeves cut off.