Submitted by @Mitty_Mistakes

Last year I started getting more confident with myself and my body, so instead of wearing trousers I started to wear skirts. Unfortunately for me, my skirt kept on going up and I had to try and pull it down so it wasn't all the way up my butt.

I think it was during Maths when the fire alarm bell went off, and we had to go outside. After around twenty minutes we all started to walk back. To this very day I have no idea who it was, but I was walking back on my own - because I'm considered a weirdo loner, which I don't see a problem with - and this guy and most likely his girlfriend started calling me a slut and a bitch, all because my skirt was moving up on its own. So I literally just ran inside and acted like nothing happened, even though it did hurt. I have never worn a skirt since.

Throughout my time in high school, I have had all kinds of names called at me, this could be:

Bitch

Slut

Whore

And even more than that. Some didn't even know who they were saying it to, they were just following with their friends and thinking it was hilarious. This is mostly because I've worn skirts that can be considered quite short to some people. But no one should be called that. This has led me to self harm and to even attempt suicide, which was quite recent.

I have to admit it's tough at times, but I'm hanging in there. So if I can survive through this, and loads of other people can, then you can too.

Remember that.