Submitted by Anonymous

Don't ever call a girl/women a slut

Don't ever call a girl/women a slut. And don't turn your back on a close friend of yours and start calling them names because of something they did. It's not their fault. Everyone makes mistakes.

Well, my story I'm going to tell is pretty bad. My first dating experience was pretty bad. It haunts me to never, ever have a boyfriend because of the name "slut." I don't like that name because it's not who I am.

There was this guy who had a crush on me. And when we met, I felt like I'd fallen in love. So we dated. And people just start calling me as a slut. By "people" I mean my close, close cousins who went to the same school as me. I felt like I was the wrong one for dating, but what I don't understand is what makes a "slut"? I never slept with him or any guys.

So then I broke up with him and the slut name stopped. I didn't confront them because I feel like I should be the bigger person and let this slide. But I won't next time.

All I can say is never call a girl/women a slut. That hurts. You don't know their inner feelings. So girls/women, stop trying to battle each other and call each other names. We are all the same. We all have feelings and can be hurt, right? So please, please, stop using the name "slut."

To learn more about The UnSlut Project, visit http://www.unslutproject.com and watch the video below: