Submitted by @cleojolinski

Well, I first came England when I was 9. I joined a proper school when I was 12. In year 8 I joined the school's basketball team, which was an all-boys team, me being the only girl to not be intimidated by the boys. That's when the girls - well, one in particular - started to spread rumors that I was just on the team because I was an attention seeker and because I wanted to have sex with the team.

One of the girls, Tasha, went as far as taking pictures of me with my boyfriend, who just so happened to have been one of my team members, and she sent it to all her friends and even put up a poster of it.

I always ended up being called a slag and a whore because I would apparently have sex with anyone who asked. This led to no one trusting me. No one even wanted to know me.

One day my mama found out about the rumours and she and Tasha's mom had a meeting. That led to mama moving me out of that school and to a different school. I am happily going on to do my GCSE, and to be honest, being called names has made me a better person. It's made me think about how maybe I could now help people going through it, giving them someone to talk to, to feel trusted and not be despised by others. I'm helping three students who have became my closest friends at this time, and I'd like  to become a guidance counselor for young people in school.