Submitted by @5secondsofcarm

I lived a pretty normal life till 7th grade. What I mean is that I was still innocent. I didn't know much about kissing or 1st, 2nd, 3rd base or whatever.

My parents raised me to be polite and to have a good education.

I'm Asian and usually when people see an Asian person, they automatically think they're smart. But I was different, I don't know if it was in a good way or bad, but I never really got straight A's, but I got the average grades. Some A's few B's, couple of C's. So I didn't really have a problem with that.

But 7th grade, wow, let me tell you that in my school it's hard to be yourself.

It was the first day of school and I had a stye (a weird thing on your eye that needs surgery to be removed) and everyone thought I was ugly and that was when bullying started. My friends were supportive though.

Some.

After months of waiting I finally got the stye removed; I looked normal.

Luckily it was right on time. I developed a crush on a cute boy: Daniel D., we started talking and we went out. I really loved him. I know we were young but I felt love. He was my first kiss and everything!

Everything was going great till we broke up.

We got into a fight and he told all his friends he hated me and his one friend (an 8th grader) started hating me, too. She would give me death glares at school and sometimes she would start laughing at basketball games when she saw me there (I was a cheerleader).

It was truly the saddest moment of my life. Being hurt by the person you thought you loved hurt. A lot.

I didn't tell my parents anything, knowing they would report to the principle or worse; talk to the bullies.

You may think it's weird that I didn't let them do that, but if I did the situation would've gotten worse.

The 8th grader was ready to beat me up any day.

Then everyone started calling me "donkey."

One day I came home from school crying because my ex and his friends kept shouting "donkey, donkey, eeh haw" and such.

My mom asked what was wrong but I didn't tell her.

My dad always told me to fight back but I couldn't. Not in this situation. I was a six and he was a ten. All the girls at my school fell head over heels for him but somehow I had gotten him.

Big Mistake.

We dated again 2 months later. Another Big Mistake.

We broke up two weeks before Tommy, my neighbor/classmate/semi-friend, texted me saying, "Hey wanna hang out tmr" (tmr = tomorrow).

And I agreed, knowing I had nothing else to do.

I cried about what happened between me and my ex to Tommy, and he comforted me. I stood up and so did he, then next thing I knew he grabbed my arm and kissed me. I was so depressed at the moment that I didn't know what to do so I just kissed back. After a while we started making out and we frenched.

The next day we did it again but it was more intense. He took his shirt off and he took mine off and I just let him. I guess it felt good, I don't know.

I was lying on a bench, and then he sat on it, too. He looked at me and suddenly hovered over me and we started making out.

I began to have feelings for him but the next things that happened quickly ruined it. We took a one-day break because I went to Six Flags and he never texted me back.

Three months later, school was back in session and I received less bullying and more popular friends. I was one of the popular kids, you could say.

Everything was going great till everyone received the news that me and Tommy had made out! I remember promising to each other that we would never tell anyone but I guess he lied. Everyone thought I was a slut and they all asked me if I wanted to hook up with them.

Of course not. Never again will I do that to a guy who isn't my boyfriend.