Chapter 2 Part 2

EP2 - Seolwon High School (2)

Suyeon was a student who often tasted the joy of learning. First of all, she participated in class very passionately. If she didn't know something, she would immediately ask questions.

But that's not all. Once she learned one thing, she understood five more. Because of that, the person teaching her also felt incredibly proud. Is this what it feels like to teach geniuses?

And as the classes went on, Suyeon began to develop a growing interest in becoming a singer. While it used to be just a simple dream, now she was starting to wonder if she should pursue that dream more concretely.

"Oppa."

"Yeah?"

"How do I get into Seolwon High School?"

He makes a surprised expression at Suyeon's words. Surely, he didn't expect to hear about Seolwon High School from Suyeon.

"Why? Do you want to get into Seolwon High School?"

"No, just... I'm curious."

Suyeon's words are hesitant. Seeing her like that, he feels a sense of regret. It would be okay for her to be a little more ambitious. With a smile that seemed to say it's okay, he speaks.

"It's okay. If it's you, Suyeon, you can definitely pass. And you might even get a scholarship, you know?"

"Really?"

"Really."

At my words, Suyeon smiles softly. Finding her cute, I pat her head. As if telling me not to, she waves her hand.

I couldn't believe Suyeon was the one talking about Seolwon High School first. I was wondering how to bring Suyeon to Seolwon High School, but it worked out well.

From then on, one more thing was added to Suyeon's lessons. It was a class for the Seolwon High School practical exam. Honestly, she seems like she'll pass right away, but since Suyeon is nervous, there's nothing I can do.

But that doesn't mean we only focus on Suyeon's lessons. First of all, we compose music every day. Most of the songs I made in my past life have already been composed.

Now I'm arranging those songs. And once a week, I go to the studio to receive guitar lessons from Wonsungmin. On weekends, I teach music to Suyeon. Two hours a day.

Lastly, once every two weeks, I record in the studio. At that time, I receive feedback on the music from Wonsungmin. Living this somewhat regular life, graduation day approached before I knew it.

"It's uncomfortable."

Wearing a school uniform after a long time was very uncomfortable.

I have to wear this for another three years. It makes me sigh involuntarily.

But more than that, what's even more sigh-inducing is the fact that the Seolwon High School entrance ceremony is not far away. No, time flies like this.

"My son will be a high school student next month. Time flies, doesn't it?"

"That's right."

I nod at my mom's words at the graduation ceremony. The graduation ceremony was very boring. Boring speeches by the principal, and then exchanging greetings with teachers after hearing songs sung by juniors.

Finally, after taking pictures with friends and teachers, it's over. I wanted to go home quickly, but my mom didn't seem to agree.

Anyway, among the friends I made at this time, there's not a single friend I've kept until the end. What's the point of taking more pictures? I feel like I'm too old to enjoy the emotions of middle school students.