Chapter 7 Part 1

EP7 - School Trip (1)

Yoon Soo-yeon was feeling good after a long time. Finally, she was able to work with her brother again. She had wanted to continue working all this time, but Yoon Ha-jun had been too busy.

Moreover, Yoon Soo-yeon herself had to study for exams. Because of that, she couldn't properly work for a month.

Of course, they couldn't immediately start working on music, but just being together at Howl Studio made her happy.

Enough to hum a tune.

"Someone left another comment."

"Hmm?"

"That person, Ssomsomi."

Soo-yeon said so and turned her laptop slightly towards her brother. On the laptop screen were comments left by Ssomsomi.

Your song is really so good.

Your voice is really pureㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ahㅠㅠ overflowing with emotions...

As for you... not really... not my cup of tea...

When are you going to debut... debut right away...

Yoon Ha-jun chuckled softly at Ssomsomi's comment. Even though they had only uploaded two songs so far, Ssomsomi had become an avid fan of "Drop pop."

They came every day to leave comments and beg for the next song. It might seem like idle chatter, but from Yoon Ha-jun's perspective, it was greatly appreciated.

In the end, weren't they just appreciating their songs?

"I want to start working on the next song quickly."

"We'll start working right after the school trip."

"Really?"

Yoon Ha-jun nodded. Soo-yeon's expression brightened. For Soo-yeon, working with Yoon Ha-jun was very enjoyable.

"And during the vacation, we'll practice as much as we haven't been able to do."

"I'm ready."

Observing Yoon Soo-yeon's confident expression, Yoon Ha-jun nodded repeatedly. During this time, with events like the freshmen concert and exams, they had postponed practice, but they planned to practice intensively during the vacation.

"So, what's the next song we're working on?"

"That's up to you to choose."

"Can I pick from the song folder?"

Yoon Ha-jun nodded. Originally, Yoon Ha-jun had planned to work on "Recipient Unknown" for their next project. However, their plans changed after receiving a proposal for a music release.

Because of the proposal for a music release, additional work was necessary.

"Releasing music for the first time, but two minutes is too short."

While Yoon Ha-jun was thinking this, Yoon Soo-yeon, familiarly, operated the laptop to listen to some songs. The songs composed by Yoon Ha-jun played through the laptop's speakers.

Listening to the songs, Yoon Soo-yeon smiled. The song folder was filled with clothes that fit Yoon Soo-yeon's taste like a clothing store.

Everything sounded good. She wanted this and that, too. She was greedy for all of it. With such a happy dilemma, she listened to songs, until she discovered one she hadn't seen before.

"Fault"

Was this a newly created song? Yoon Soo-yeon manipulated the laptop to change the song, and simultaneously, "Fault" began to play through the speakers.