Chapter 18 Part 2

EP18 - That Brother, That Sister (2)

At the mention of the name Jeong Jin-hoo from Lee Ji-yoon, Yoonhajun furrowed his brow.

It's a very familiar name.

Where have I heard that name before?

"Jeong Jin-hoo, Jeong Jin-hoo······."

"Oh, you don't recognize the name just by hearing it. He's my nephew who's entering Seorak High School this time."

"Your nephew?"

"Yeah."

So, is she asking me to help her niece win? Yoonhajun was even more puzzled, meeting Lee Ji-yoon for the first time.

Is there a bad relationship with her niece? Due to personal grudges? But Lee Ji-yoon's expression was very dark, not fitting for such a situation.

Perhaps it's stained with guilt. And the continuous hesitation before bringing up the topic. There seems to be some reason behind it.

"Can I hear the reason?"

"Uh, yeah. Well, where should I start. First of all, you know Su-yeon got second place in the entrance exam, right?"

"Yes, I know that."

Su-yeon said it proudly, but from Yoonhajun's perspective, it didn't make sense. Su-yeon got second place instead of first?

Are the teachers suddenly blind when grading exams? He had thought about it, but that couldn't be the case. These are the teachers of Seorak High School, not some other school.

In this industry, those so-called elites couldn't have missed Su-yeon's talent. Which means there must be a child even more talented than Su-yeon.

"By any chance, is Jeong Jin-hoo entering as the top scorer?"

At Yoonhajun's words, Lee Ji-yoon nodded. And Yoonhajun also nodded in response. Yeah, there's no way Lee Ji-yoon would say that for no reason.

Hmm, Jeong Jin-hoo. To beat Su-yeon and enter as the top scorer, he must be incredibly talented. Is there such a child among this year's first-year students?

I racked my brain, but no name came to mind. It's not like I know all the students attending Seorak High School.

Besides, I don't remember their grades or anything like that.

Seowon High School's famous figures, I might know a few.

And if there's a famous person among this year's freshmen.

"······Jin-hoo?"

Yoonhajun mutters. Wait, could that Jin-hoo be him? Jin-hoo. The child of MM Entertainment, a pureblood, and a prodigy.

A core member of MM Entertainment along with Jin Soo-hyuk. If Jeong Jin-hoo is Jin-hoo, then it makes sense why Su-yeon got second place in the entrance exam.

"Jin-hoo has liked singing since he was young, maybe because he resembles me. He used to come to all my performances and even started vocal training with a recommended vocal trainer since he was six years old. But he's just so incredibly talented. He has a great tone, great vocal range, and above all, amazing vocal expression. I'm not saying this because he's my nephew; he's truly a genius."

Lee Ji-yoon proudly boasts about her nephew as if she never had any doubts. And Yoonhajun nodded as he listened to her story.

It definitely seems like that Jin-hoo is Jeong Jin-hoo. In fact, Jin-hoo has been professionally trained in singing since he was very young.