Chapter 14 Part 2

EP14 - Main. (2)

"Let's eat."

Seo Chaerim said with a smile towards Jin Sohyang and Han Goyo. The three of them are now in a very upscale cafe, having left the practice room.

It wasn't feasible to have a conversation in the dull practice room. Yet, it was also not easy to talk outside when Jin Sohyang was so well-known.

So Seo Chaerim opted to take a taxi to this place with private rooms. Seo Chaerim took a sip of her tea and looked at Jin Sohyang and Han Goyo sitting together.

The distance between them was subtle. Not quite sitting at opposite ends of the table, nor sitting too close. It was a subtle distance, just like the subtle maneuvering they showed while singing together. Seo Chaerim lightly chuckled at their demeanor.

Both of them are distant, aren't they?

It's comfortable this way.

Actually, it's nice.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

Seo Chaerim repeated herself, thinking so.

At Seo Chaerim's words, Jin Sohyang swallowed nervously.

On the table, various desserts were flaunting their charms. A bittersweet yet sweet tiramisu, macarons filled to the brim with filling, and even souffle pancakes that looked incredibly fluffy.

They were emitting a sweet aroma, tempting them. Jin Sohyang lightly shook her hand. She loves sweets. If it's dessert, she goes crazy for it.

But she shouldn't eat.

Jin Sohyang is a current idol. For her, dieting is not just about beauty; it's work. How many calories are in each bite, and what will be the aftermath of eating that?

Just thinking about it is frightening. Jin Sohyang is desperately trying to control herself, but Han Goyo picked up a fork. Then she cut a piece of tiramisu and brought it to her mouth.

At the same time, she made a slightly surprised expression. The soft ladyfinger cookie soaked in bitter coffee, followed by the savory and creamy texture of mascarpone cheese. They harmoniously filled her mouth with happiness.

"Isn't it delicious?"

Seo Chaerim asked, noting Han Goyo's change in expression. Han Goyo nodded slightly in response to her words, as if pleased with that, Seo Chaerim smiled and said, "The pastry chef here is really famous. You'll regret it if you don't try it."

With that, Seo Chaerim looked at Jin Sohyang, almost as if tempting her. In response, Jin Sohyang hesitated for a moment, then shrugged, thinking, "Oh well, why not." She picked up her fork, scooped up some tiramisu, and put it in her mouth.

"It's delicious," she said involuntarily. It's tasty. It's so delicious that it makes life happier.

After that, Jin Sohyang and Han Goyo focused on eating the cake in silence. Even Han Goyo, who usually wasn't greedy, couldn't resist and ate various desserts.

As a result, the desserts on the table quickly disappeared. Among them, tiramisu disappeared the fastest. Jin Sohyang's and Han Goyo's forks collided on the almost empty tiramisu.

Their eyes met, and at the same time, they both cautiously picked up their forks. Seo Chaerim, who had been silent with her mouth shut all along, opened her mouth.

"Why are you conceding that?"

"What?"

In response to Seo Chaerim's somewhat abrupt question, Jin Sohyang asked.