Chapter 19 Part 11

EP19 - Two Strong-willed Geniuses (11)

"So why did you call me?"

Han-goyo asked while looking at Soo-yeon.

Soo-yeon still had a confused expression on her face.

Observing Soo-yeon's demeanor, Han-goyo crossed her arms and glanced around. The place where Han-goyo was currently located was one of the practice rooms within the school.

Soo-yeon had rejected Han-goyo's suggestion to talk in the classroom and insisted on bringing her here. Why? Could it be that she wants to argue with me?

Han-goyo's smooth forehead slightly furrowed. Nah, that couldn't be it. Sure, she may not like me, but she wouldn't go so far as to request a private meeting, right? Although she knew that Soo-yeon didn't particularly fancy her.

Even so, she discreetly distanced herself from Soo-yeon while harboring such thoughts.

Currently, Soo-yeon was comfortably settled inside the practice room.

Meanwhile, Han-goyo was still standing at the entrance with her shoes on.

With this distance between us, I should be able to escape no matter what happens, right?

As Han-goyo entertained such thoughts, Soo-yeon suddenly spoke up.

"The reason I called you is..."

Startled by the sound, Han-goyo involuntarily recoiled and assumed a awkward posture. Seeing her like that, Soo-yeon asked with a puzzled expression.

"What's wrong?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing. I just stepped on something for a moment."

Han-goyo casually replied and adjusted her posture. However, her face was already turning a faint shade of red.

This is so embarrassing.

Feeling embarrassed under Soo-yeon's gaze, which seemed to suggest that she was acting strangely, Han-goyo's face started to feel warmer. Hopefully, I'm not getting a fever from this?

"So, why did you call me?"

Trying to divert attention, Han-goyo maintained her composure and asked again. Please, let's just get back to talking. I panicked for a moment, thinking about talking to my friend's sister.

"I have a favor to ask of you."

And Soo-yeon willingly agreed to Han-goyo's request. Well, from Soo-yeon's perspective, there wasn't really a reason to delve deeper into it.

From Han-goyo's perspective, it was a very grateful thing.

So, she asked in a more generous tone, "What's the favor?"

"I want help with singing a song."

"Hmm."

However, Han-goyo blinked at Soo-yeon's following words. So, she's asking me for help with singing now?

Why?

Soo-yeon doesn't like me. Well, it's not just a matter of not liking, it's more like she almost hates me. Of course, Soo-yeon has never explicitly said it, but I can tell.

'It's the same.'

The way I look at Soo-yeon,

And the way Soo-yeon looks at me.

It's the same.

Ultimately, Soo-yeon and I look at each other with the same eyes. That's why it's incomprehensible.