Chapter 13 Part 5

EP14.5 – Da Capo(5)

The second semester event, the 'Winter Festival', has begun.

First and second-year students who must participate in the Winter Festival, along with a very small number of third-year students, sat in the audience. Unlike the freshmen concert held in the first semester, the Winter Festival is open to everyone, including vocal and instrumental students.

So, even third-year students who just finished the college entrance exam can attend the Winter Festival if they want to. Of course, the number of third-year students coming to the Winter Festival is extremely small.

Although the college entrance exam is over, they still have entrance exams for college admissions ahead of them.

After confirming the list of students, those who are performing on the first part of the stage move to the waiting room. And preparations for the first performance have begun.

The schedule for the Winter Festival, which spans three days, is simple. Fifty students perform on the first and second days, respectively. And on the third day, sixty students take the stage.

Each performer has three minutes on stage. This is one minute longer than the freshmen concert, but the performances are divided into Part 1 and Part 2.

Twenty-five performers take the stage for Part 1, followed by a lunch break.

Then, the remaining twenty-five performers take the stage for Part 2.

This makes the overall pace more relaxed compared to the freshmen concert. Yoon Hajun, who is performing on the third day, sits in the audience and watches the stage.

When was the last time he leisurely enjoyed someone else's performance like this? Of course, with scholarships at stake, he can't just relax and watch, but still, where is this?

While Yoon Hajun is lost in thought, the opening performance announcing the start of the Winter Festival finally begins.

The student on the opening stage is Kim Nahyun, a second-year scholarship student majoring in vocal. True to her scholarship status, Kim Nahyun's performance, a rendition of a children's song, "Island Village Baby," was well-prepared.

It wasn't an overwhelming stage, but it had its own uniqueness.

It was a sufficient opening stage.

Following that stage, the performances continue.

The second stage, the third stage... And the seventh stage. Jin Sohyang's performance begins. As Jin Sohyang's stage begins, Yoon Hajun focuses and watches attentively.

The stage prepared by Jin Sohyang is none other than the song "From the Other Side," a song by the group she belongs to, Hwayangyeonhwa. It may seem like a bit of a loophole, but it's not breaking any rules.

Since it was a song she had performed on stage many times before, Jin Sohyang confidently presented her performance. Although her vocal skills were still lacking, she delivered an overwhelming performance that filled in those gaps and then some.

Watching that stage, Yoon Hajun nodded his head.

That should be enough to receive a good grade.

Shortly after, Jin Sohyang's stage came to an end.

With that, Yoon Hajun quietly applauded.

Seemingly hearing the applause, Jin Sohyang smiled back at Yoon Hajun. The performances continued thereafter. The stages of the first and second-year students followed.