Chapter 17 Part 2

EP17 - Genius Producer (2)

The photo shoot proceeded smoothly.

Having had several experiences in past lives, I could handle the shoot quite skillfully. Moreover, thanks to the photographer's excellent skills, the results were quite satisfactory.

"That photographer is quite famous. They often do photoshoots for celebrities, and they've done a lot of covers as well."

Yoonhajun nodded at Manager Jung Jaeho's words. He had a rough idea of the studio's size, but the photographer turned out to be even more impressive than he had thought.

And this also revealed the financial strength of MM Entertainment, with whom he had signed an exclusive contract. There was no one else but him among the artists they had signed, yet they had already made such contracts with prominent figures.

Could there be other artists soon to be signed? As he prepared for the next shoot, Yoonhajun crossed his legs and pondered about MM Entertainment.

MM Entertainment.

If his memory served him right, MM Entertainment was a company established two years later. About five years later, it began to gain recognition and eventually became a well-known company whose name everyone recognized.

But it wasn't in the top three in South Korea.

You could say it was a company recognized for its scale.

When it came to MM Entertainment's representative singers, it was undoubtedly 'Jinsuhyuk' and 'Jinhu'. Jinsuhyuk was a veteran singer with exceptional vocal skills, so much so that he was referred to as one of the top five vocalists in South Korea. He began to gain popularity in earnest after signing with MM Entertainment.

And Jinhu. MM Entertainment's offspring, or prodigy. A versatile entertainer who debuted as a singer after training at MM Entertainment, and debuted at the top of the charts from the start.

Whether it was singing, acting, or his outstanding composition skills. He was truly the cream of the crop. I had only met him once in my past life, and I remember him being a year younger than me.

Oh, come to think of it, wasn't he also from Seolwon High School?

I'm not exactly sure about that.

Anyway, two years. No, it's been over a year now. MM Entertainment, which was supposed to be established a year later according to the original timeline, has already been established. And they signed a contract with me.

"What are you thinking about?"

I was contemplating MM Entertainment when Jung Jaeho approached me. After hesitating for a moment at his voice, I cautiously replied.

"MM Entertainment still doesn't have any trainees, right?" "Yes. We plan to start recruiting next month. The reason I suggested doing a promotional shoot was for that." No wonder, even though a proper album hadn't been released yet, they were pushing for promotion. Was it all a buildup for recruiting trainees?

"And there's only me who has signed a contract." "Hmm."

Jaeho's voice trailed off, and he wore a thoughtful expression, pursing his lips. It seemed like he was deliberating whether to say something or not.

What's going on?

Is there something on his mind?

How much time had passed? After contemplating for a while, Jaeho cautiously spoke up in a low voice.

"Since you've already signed a contract, I guess it's okay to tell you. We've signed another singer this time." "Would it be alright to ask who it is? If it's difficult for you to answer, you don't have to." "Do you know Kim Hanol?" "...Yes, I've heard of him."