Chapter 18 Part 5

EP18 - That Older Brother and That Younger Brother (5)

[What exactly is Yoon Hajun doing? Isn't he pushing it too much?]

ㄴHe's just supportive.

ㄴHe's a high school student, but being a producer is quite impressive.

ㄴStill, I think this episode 2 was a bit too much ㅠ We should have seen more of our Rogers.

ㄴBut still, if you look at the screen time, Rogers had the most.

[Is Yoon Hajun editing right after listening to that song?]

ㄴOf course, it's edited, kekeke.

ㄴThey're asking for ten million won for a song they already worked on in advance.

ㄴThe PD was too greedy; why edit it like that and invite criticism?? Even just listening to the mid-check song shows their skill, but editing it in that way to make them seem like geniuses creates resentment.

ㄴKekeke, feeling inferiority ㅋㅋ

ㄴIs he really feeling inferior as a high schooler????

[Is Hajun being groomed by Blue Arc? Or is he really that talented?]

ㄴI think it's talent. He's already famous in the industry for his Jin Sohyang rough arrangement.

ㄴJin Sohyang rough? The solo?

ㄴYeah, the YouTube thing. He did everything from arrangement to directing.

ㄴHow do you know that? ㅋㅋ

ㄴBecause they're an ROC employee kekeke. The boss got angry after hearing that and commissioned a job to work on it keke. It's a really famous story in the company. They included the song they worked on with a current high school student in the new album.

ㄴSo, the rough included in the HYYH album was also his work?

ㄴYeah, yeah, yeah.

ㄴWow, what a talented kid.

"Hajun has a lot of stories."

The writer, who was looking for reactions from Stickingdom, said to Jin Il-man. And Jin Il-man nodded with a pleased expression.

"Well, I aimed for that from the beginning."

Then, I looked at my phone. There were articles written by journalists about this week's episode of Stickingdom. The number of articles wasn't that high, but still, it was more than I expected, and the reactions were better than I anticipated.

Most of the articles were about Yoon Hajun. Now a second-year high school student, just turned 18, this young man's ability to coordinate a band and create songs seems to be quite appealing to journalists.

"How's the viewership?"

"It did much better than last week. It's 1.1%."

"Oh, it broke 1%?"

"Yes."

Last week's viewership was 0.7%, so it increased by a whopping 0.4%. But I'm still not entirely satisfied. The viewership Jin Il-man is hoping for is 1.5%.

And for that, a lot of effort was poured into the second episode.

"What's the reaction?"

"There are talks among Blue Arc fans and Closer fans that they're pushing Yoon Hajun too much, but aside from that, it's quite positive. Each clip uploaded on YouTube has surpassed 50,000 views, and oh, the clip featuring Hajun's first appearance has surpassed 120,000 views."