Chapter 9 Part 6

EP9 - Giant Killing (6)

The performance by Han Goyo at the concert that Yoon Hajun remembers was relatively ordinary. That is to say, it was a typical Han Goyo performance. This is not meant in a negative sense. From the outset, Han Goyo's performances have always been like that.

Is it fair to say that what is exceptional for others is average for Han Goyo? She consistently delivers extraordinary performances with stability, to the extent that it's taken for granted.

Then, how is the current performance?

It's different from Han Goyo's usual performances.

It's on a different level, so much so that it's evident she put immense effort into preparing for it. Even though watching the stage through the TV, Yoon Hajun feels a chill running down his spine.

Yoon Hajun clenched his fists. Han Goyo singing at this moment seems like an unknown entity. Enigmatic. Yoon Hajun let out a sigh involuntarily.

Overwhelming talent can sometimes be violent.

However, that's not a violent level.

That's just a natural disaster.

Because eternity doesn't exist.

Her voice resonates. The voice emanating from her petite figure fills the entire hall. It's a talent so absurd that it feels surreal.

Everyone watching Han Goyo's performance feels it. Yoon Suyeon bites her lip, while Kim Taeyoung's expression is one of astonishment.

Entertainment agency officials invited to Snowflake High School were stirred. Even the 3rd-year students preparing for their own performance seemed entranced as they watched the TV.

Whether she knows it or not, Han Goyo on stage, singing while looking up at the ceiling.

Though I don't know what fate is.

Since meeting you.

Han Goyo has no desire for the stage. No, it's not just about the stage. Many things are lacking for Han Goyo. She had to live like that.

She had to have nothing of her own. She couldn't covet anything. She had decided that. She had to be empty. It was necessary to protect herself.

Yearning every day.

In the midst of that, she met someone. Meeting that person caused her to start changing. The tomorrows that used to be the same every day, ones she didn't look forward to, began to hold anticipation.

Though we don't engage in many conversations, the time spent with him is comforting. When I send a message, for some reason, I get anxious. I ponder whether it's okay to send it like this, then eventually send the reply. There have been times when I couldn't send a reply because of this.

Being beside him was as warm as being in the sunny spot. The school trip, which was merely an excuse not to be at home, was enjoyable all thanks to him.

The sea we gazed at together was beautiful.

It made my heart swell.

The chocolate milk he gave me was delicious.

For some reason, it brought tears to my eyes.

The stage we shared was delightful.

It felt like my heart would burst.

-The one who came to me.

Jin Sohyang, that child. I looked her up. She's a cute person. An idol who is loved by countless people. It's said that she's even adored by her fellow members.