Chapter 9 Part 4

EP9 - Giant Killing (4)

"Ugh, so tired."

Jinsohyang muttered as she threw herself onto the bed. She was so exhausted that her pronunciation wasn't even proper. After the arrangement of the song was completed, the actual practice began.

During the day, she practiced with Yoon Hajun, and in the evening, she had dance rehearsals with Hanna, the teacher. Moreover, it wasn't just about practicing dance. Today, they had to record in the school's recording studio during the day.

And what was more tiring than dance rehearsals was the recording. Of course, dance rehearsals were exhausting too, but still, Jinsohyang was confident in her stamina, and compared to when preparing for the album, it was actually more relaxed.

But recording was tougher than the album. Jinsohyang's singing parts in the "Hwayangyeonhwa" album were extremely minimal. About 20 seconds in one song, and at most 30 seconds?

Of course, this included not only solo parts but also parts where she sang in chorus. So, recording for the album was actually quite comfortable.

However, for the live performance and concert, Jinsohyang had to sing alone from start to finish. 3 minutes and 12 seconds. The entire flame time of "Rough" was Jinsohyang's part.

Moreover, Yoon Hajun's recording style was also very demanding. If he didn't like something even a little, he demanded a retake immediately.

They had been recording for two days already, but they still hadn't finished. Was this okay? They still needed to prepare for the stage direction. Would they have enough time?

"Sohyang-ah!"

As Jinsohyang was pondering these thoughts, the door suddenly opened. At the same time, Harin, the leader and eldest sister of Hwayangyeonhwa, entered the room.

"W-What is it?"

"Did you practice well?"

At the sudden intrusion, Jinsohyang made a bewildered expression. She nodded her head and then looked at Harin suspiciously, as if sensing something odd.

Harin, the leader of Hwayangyeonhwa, was an unpredictable person. Should we say her personality is quirky? She's someone who could cause trouble without even knowing it.

She's famous for being quirky even in the entertainment industry, and her unique personality has made her a hit on variety shows. That's why she's the most famous member of Hwayangyeonhwa.

"You're preparing for the freshman concert opening stage, right?"

"Huh? How do you know about that, unnie?"

Jinsohyang didn't elaborate much on her schedule. Even though her sisters kept probing, she only mentioned that she was practicing because of her schedule.

However, how did Harin unnie know about it?

"Just found out, nothing special. It was on the school website, you know?"

"Ah."

Come to think of it, Harin unnie was also a graduate of Seolwon High School, right? How annoying. Of all people, it had to be someone she didn't want to know about.

"Unnie, you know not to post anything about it on social media, right?"

"Of course I know."

Using herself to promote the school was unavoidable. But if the members of Hwayangyeonhwa promoted on social media, it was a completely different story.