Chapter 14 Part 3

EP14 - Main. (3)

"Wow."

I exclaimed in admiration as I watched Han Goyo, Jin Sohyang, and Seo Chaerim practicing. Of course, it's their first proper rehearsal, so they still have a lot to improve, but the harmony parts have definitely become much smoother than before.

And most importantly, the awkward atmosphere between Han Goyo and Jin Sohyang has dissipated significantly. No, it's not just a matter of awkwardness disappearing; they are even exchanging opinions with each other.

"That part should be a bit softer."

"Just saying 'softer' doesn't help me understand how to do it."

"So, after 'in the end, as I am,' just come in with a slightly lower voice and slowly."

"Just a moment."

What's going on here? I'm usually not someone who cries easily, but... I guess not. Anyway, despite that, I can finally see the chemistry I wanted on stage beginning to emerge.

And at the center of it all was Seo Chaerim. Naturally and seamlessly, Seo Chaerim adjusts Han Goyo and Jin Sohyang within the song.

Come to think of it, there's no one else but Seo Chaerim who could take on that role. Han Goyo, whether in a positive or negative sense, acts like the owner of the stage and Sohyang expresses her opinions without yielding to him.

Well, that's not to say that Han Goyo or Sohyang are doing anything wrong. It's true that I chose Han Goyo as the centerpiece of this song. But that doesn't mean Sohyang was simply chosen as a sacrifice for the buildup.

Just as I have a role I want Han Goyo to play, I also have a role I want Sohyang to play. I'll discuss what that role is later.

Anyway, finally, a proper rehearsal has begun. After practicing a few more times like this, we can move on to recording.

I mentally organize the upcoming schedule.

The first thing we need to record is Taeyoung's song, "Da Capo." As Taeyoung said, he finished recording the song using only his right hand.

In just 3 days.

Perfectly.

Thinking about it again, he's really unbelievable. And his quality is outstanding. Even just listening to the recording, you can understand why he was called a genius.

Taeyoung's performance has a comforting power that soothes people's hearts. It exudes tenderness to the extent that it's hard to imagine from his usual grumpy demeanor.

"Still, thanks to you, I think I can let go of my lingering regrets."

After finishing all the recordings, Taeyoung said with a smile. I smile as I recall his words. After this Winter Festival ends, Kim Taeyoung will join an entertainment planning agency.

He has already finalized all the discussions with his parents about which company to sign with. Thinking about it, it feels strange.

No, while it was certain that Taeyoung would become a singer in the future, I didn't expect him to sign a contract with a company so quickly.

In his past life, Kim Taeyoung began his trainee life after graduating from Seolwon High School. But now, he hasn't even finished his first year of high school and he's already signing with a company.

Could it possibly change the future? Well, it's the same planning agency as in his past life. I sigh as I think about it.

An entertainment planning agency.