Chapter 19 Part 15

EP19 - Two Strong-Willed Geniuses (15)

"Was that song an original composition?"

"Probably. Impressive."

"Yeah, no kidding. Not only does he sing so well, but he's also good at composing. How's that for balance?"

Audience members in the stands discuss the stage they just witnessed from Junghoon. And most of the discussion was praise.

While Yunhajun and Kim Taeyoung received some criticism, it's because their standards are just too high. From the perspective of ordinary students, Junghoon's stage was more than worthy of ample praise.

"Ha, shouldn't we just end it here?"

"Yeah, I don't feel like listening to one more."

Junghoon smiles at the conversation among the audience. Yeah, see this? It's just that those siblings can't acknowledge themselves because of their pride.

My stage was fine.

The atmosphere in the audience was flowing as Junghoon desired. Not only praising Junghoon's stage, but completely satisfied with the stage itself.

The atmosphere was moving towards a point where people were satisfied enough to just get up. And that's exactly why Junghoon changed the order with Yoonsuyeon.

Originally, the final stage of the freshman concert should have been Junghoon's stage. But Junghoon asked Yoonsuyeon and the teacher to change the order.

There was only one reason for this. It was to overshadow Yoonsuyeon's presence by presenting an overwhelmingly impressive stage and satisfying the audience.

And that plan worked perfectly. The atmosphere in the audience overwhelmingly favored Junghoon. And this atmosphere is unlikely to change easily.

Well, unless Yoonsuyeon miraculously delivers an amazing stage.

But that's unlikely.

"Hey, won't this make it tough for Yoonsuyeon?"

"Yeah, she's the only one who's pitiful."

"Well, she's in the second position, so who knows. Maybe her brother composed the song for her. His skills are no joke. The teachers always said he was a legend."

"That's overdoing it, isn't it? I mean, come on, they're students, so what's with the whole concert-level singer thing? They're just trying too hard to instill a sense of crisis in us by exaggerating."

"True, right?"

"Let's just finish this quickly. I want to go home."

Perhaps due to having listened to 79 songs so far, the atmosphere among the students was generally restless. Even some students were visibly disinterested.

"Idiots."

Lim Yeonji couldn't believe the reactions of those students. Losing interest? Results are obvious? And they're blowing up about Yunhajun? Seriously, how can they seriously believe in that story about Junghoon?

Even though the snobby teachers from Seolwon High themselves mentioned him as the 'Golden Boy,' one of the top students among them, how can they entertain such thoughts?

Anyway, neither Junghoon nor the others were appealing to her. Lim Yeonji lifted her head to look at the stage.

Still, in the dark stage where the lights hadn't come on yet, black shadows were busy moving around. What's that? What are they setting up?