Chapter 17 Part 4

EP17 - Genius Producer (4)

The title of the new song has been decided as "crack."

Of course, it's not a name I chose, but one chosen by Won Seongmin. And Won Seongmin is planning to write the English lyrics for "crack" and release it as an English version.

Could it be for use overseas? It's not an unreasonable idea. Blue Aca is more famous abroad than in Korea.

If that's the case, will I also debut overseas? With that thought, I earnestly want to support Blue Aca.

Anyway, as soon as we finished working on "crack," winter vacation came to an end. In other words, it's time to go back to school.

"Ugh, I don't want to go to school."

"You're almost done once you have the graduation ceremony."

"That's true, but I still don't want to! I'd rather go straight to Seowon High School!"

Suyeon grumbles while tossing around on the bed. Seeing her like that makes me chuckle. Suyeon wants to enter Seowon High School as soon as possible.

"Aren't you going to work on music during spring break?"

"No, I will."

Suyeon replies firmly. Well, there's filming for the Stardom program during spring break, but I'm just there to assist.

There's plenty of time to work with Suyeon.

"Will the cloud work be done by spring break?"

"Most likely."

I nod. If we start school, there won't be time for cloud work. I have to create my own songs to maintain the scholarship, but more importantly, I need to work for Suyeon.

The freshman concert in June, the year-end concert at the end of July, the Winter Festival in November, and the school festival in December.

With all those events to prepare for, there's simply no time. So, I've decided to focus on growing the cloud until spring break.

Still, the cloud has grown to a satisfying extent. I manipulate my phone and enter the cloud channel. The latest upload, "Pop, Pop," has 50,000 views.

Of course, there are songs with tens of millions of views worldwide. But all the songs we've uploaded are songs sung in Korean lyrics.

Naturally, compared to songs sung in English, the views may be lacking. So, reaching 50,000 views in that state is really good.

Moreover,

"Is the next song that one?"

"Yeah."

We still have one cheat code left. Comparing the views of the songs we've uploaded to the cloud so far, "Rough" has the highest views.

Following that are "Winter Wind," "Summer Rain," "Pop, Pop," and "Wish You Were Here" in order of views. And except for "Pop, Pop," the remaining songs have one thing in common: they're cover songs of existing songs that I arranged instead of the songs I made.

So, we're preparing a cover song for the next song. However, unlike before, it won't be covering a Korean song but a foreign one. And not just any foreign song, but the current number one song on the Billboard charts.

When you can suck honey, you have to suck it, right?

§ § §

The school, after a long time, was just the same as before. Well, how much could it change during the vacation? As I leaned on my desk, lying down, someone tapped on my shoulder.