Chapter 19 part 5

EP19 - Two Strong-Willed Geniuses (5)

"How is it?"

Yoon Hajun asks Kim Hanaol.

His appearance is not much different from usual.

Languid eyes, a slightly furrowed brow as if contemplating something. Amidst that, a faint smile lingering around his lips.

In response to Yoon Hajun's appearance, Kim Hanaol opens his mouth, then closes it. What's the matter? Is he asking because he doesn't know? Instead of answering, Kim Hanaol echoes the song Yoon Hajun just played.

The basic structure itself is not much different from the sketch version Yoon Hajun had played before. At most, there are some minor details modified and flesh added to it.

But why does it feel so different?

The sketch Yoon Hajun played for the first time was just okay. There weren't any particularly bad parts, but there weren't any particularly good ones either.

Honestly, it was a bit disappointing.

Of course, considering his age, it was excellent. But in music, the age of a composer or producer isn't indicated.

What the audience wants isn't just an ordinary song from a promising rookie producer who can make good songs in the future but a song that sounds good to listen to right now.

Moreover, because CEO Seo Hoon proudly referred to him as a genius producer, there were expectations. Nevertheless, he acknowledged it as acceptable because it sounded good to the general public and the composition itself was solid.

So, how does the song he just played sound? The song conveys a strong sense of speed, making it very exciting. It feels like you should immediately get in a car and hit the gas pedal.

"Can he transform the song to this extent?"

Admiration arises. And at the same time, envy. He almost wants to start working on a song right away. Swallowing his saliva, Kim Hanaol said to Yoon Hajun:

"It's good."

And in response to Kim Hanaol's words, Yoon Hajun chuckled and nodded.

"It's not just acceptable, I'm relieved."

"Then, can we start working on it right away?"

"No, not quite. There are some parts that need a bit more tweaking. There are some aspects that I'm not quite satisfied with."

"There are some parts to modify in that song," he says.

"Are you going to do the modifications now?"

"Yes, that's the plan."

"Is it okay if I take a quick look?"

"I don't mind."

With Yoon Hajun's permission, Kim Hanaol nodded and sat down on the sofa in the studio. Meanwhile, Yoon Hajun operated the computer to play the makjang drama he was currently watching before getting into work.

"······Is he procrastinating before starting the work?"

Well, it's a common thing for people who work on computers. Before getting into serious work, they might surf the web, check social media, or watch YouTube.

In fact, Kim Hanaol himself tends to procrastinate before starting work. The problem is when that procrastination time becomes too long.

"He has good concentration."

Yoon Hajun stares at the monitor as if it were his archenemy. But there's something odd about the video on that monitor. It keeps repeating the same scenes.