Chapter 13 Part 1

EP13 - Da Capo (1)

Yunsuyeon sings.

On stage.

Yunhajun watched her from his seat. His sister, who had sacrificed so much because of him. And finally, with the words that she also had dreams, she left him.

He felt sorry for everything. He wanted to give back what he had always received in his past life. That's why he gave up his dream of becoming a singer and chose his major.

To repay his sister even a little.

And now, he had repaid a part of that debt.

For the first time, he, who had always received, had done something for his sister. It felt gratifying. But this was just the beginning. There was still a lot he owed to his mom and his sister.

"Let's hang out at our house."

He turned off his phone for a moment.

Then, people in the audience started singing along. Yunhajun was surprised by the sound of their singing.

It was true that the highlight part that Su Yeon was singing now was the part he had focused on the most. It was made to be easy for people to sing along with, and at the same time, it had a strong addictive quality.

But he never expected people to actually sing along. Yunhajun bit his lip. People are singing along to our song. They're enjoying singing along to the song I made.

When he was active as a singer, he never even imagined such a thing.

"Ah."

A groan-like sound escaped from Yunhajun's lips.

What should he call this emotion?

He had finally done something for his sister, who had always given. People are singing along to the song I made.

"Really."

His heart swelled. He didn't know how to express this feeling right now, but it felt different from all the stages he had prepared for until now.

Yunhajun slowly looked around. The people in the audience were enjoying Yun Suyeon's stage with relaxed expressions.

Objectively speaking, Yun Suyeon's stage wasn't overwhelmingly impressive. There weren't any shocking developments like in "Fault," nor were there any overwhelming productions like in "Rough."

It wasn't as exciting as Kim Taeyoung's stage or "Flowing" by Kang Sunghoon. However, the stage that would linger in the minds of the audience the longest would be "Come Home."

As the song ended, Yunhajun turned his head to look at the stage again. The neatly decorated stage, the center of it. Yun Suyeon sat on the bed, singing with a lovely smile.

The warm orange lights softly illuminated her figure. People would remember that sight for a long time. And they would be curious.

Who is she?

Who sang that song?

In the entertainment agency, they would be looking for Suyeon.

They weren't blind like me. But it's still not the time. Neither signing with an entertainment agency nor revealing Suyeon's talent to the public is for now.

Of course, the song "Come Home" that Suyeon is singing now is also a good song. But with that song alone, Suyeon's true talent cannot be showcased.

So,

The fifth collaboration with Suyeon.

"Addressee Unknown."

Yunhajun's song, not for anyone else, but for his own story, made for the first major exam.