Chapter 10 Part 2

EP10 - 『Rough』(2)

"A vocal training academy?"

"Yeah."

I make a puzzled expression at Sooyeon's sudden revelation. Well, it's not that a vocal training academy is bad, but it's a bit surprising.

"Why all of a sudden?"

"Well, you know that guy, Han Goyo."

"Yeah."

"I want to perform on stages like that."

"Ah."

I understand immediately. It seems like Sooyeon was inspired after watching Han Goyo's stage yesterday. Well, that stage was certainly inspiring.

"Which academy are you planning to attend?"

"Um, I'm not sure yet."

"Want me to recommend one?"

"The one you used to go to?"

"No."

I shake my head. It's not that the academy is bad, but it might be insufficient to teach Sooyeon. She hasn't had professional vocal training yet.

I've given her some tips, but that's just theoretical. In other words, Sooyeon is like a blank canvas right now. Therefore, the first teacher is crucial.

Especially, I need to be careful to prevent any bad habits from forming. Once bad habits form, it's very hard to fix them. Considering such factors, I need to find a teacher...

"I'll look into it for you."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

It's a matter of Sooyeon's future, so I can't entrust her to just any teacher. I'll use all my connections to find the best teacher.

Though my network isn't that extensive, all those people are top-notch. I have some money from Jin Sohyang, and I have some upcoming projects, so it should be fine.

"Oppa."

Sooyeon calls out to me.

I look at her upon hearing her voice.

Sooyeon had a rare serious expression on her face.

"I'll work hard."

"Alright."

My sister is aware of her shortcomings and wants to do something about it. As her older brother, I should trust and support her, right?

§ § §

"Smaller than I thought..."

That was my first impression upon seeing the building of ROC Entertainment. The building of ROC Entertainment was a rather shabby three-story building.

Looking at it, you'd really wonder if a place like this could be an entertainment building. I hesitated for a moment before contacting Jin Sohyang.

Arrived, I sent a short message.

[I'll come down!]

A reply came frighteningly quickly.

Why does she reply so promptly? Among those I contact, Jin Sohyang is the fastest to respond.

Sooyeon, like me, doesn't check her phone often, and Goyo often reads messages without responding. As for Taeyoung... well, we only contact each other when needed.

Putting away my phone, I waited for a moment, then heard loud noises from the building. Eventually, Jin Sohyang, dressed casually, came out of the building and approached me.