Chapter 17 Part 1

EP17 - Genius Producer. (1)

Are you going to be on a broadcast?

"Yes, well. I'm not sure about the details, but judging by the exposure, it doesn't seem like it'll be too much."

After considering Won Sungmin's suggestion, I called my manager, Jung Jaeho. Since I had a contract with the company, I couldn't just decide on my own.

Do you happen to know the name of the program?

"They said it's called 'Star Kingdom' airing on cable."

I'll look into it and get back to you.

"Yes, please do."

After saying that, I hung up the phone. Then, next to me, Su-yeon, who was watching the reactions of 'Pop, Pop' on her laptop, asked with an interested voice.

"Oppa, are you going to appear on the broadcast?"

"Well, even if I do, it'll probably be for about a minute at most, right? And it's probably just a level of showing my face, not even a one-shot."

Honestly, I don't have high expectations. It's quite difficult for this kind of music program to take up much time, and above all, I've never heard of a program called 'Star Kingdom'.

If it were a music program that had some popularity, I would have heard of it. If I haven't heard of it, it must be a program of no significance.

"Still, I envy you. I want to appear on broadcasts too."

"You can when you debut."

"Debut, debut. When will that be possible?"

Su-yeon murmurs while rolling around on the sofa. Well, when will it be? I access my phone and connect to the cloud. I check the 'Drop pop' channel.

It's been a bit slow in uploads due to working on the Blue Arc, but it's steadily growing. Moreover, the response to 'Pop, Pop' that I uploaded this time is very good.

It achieved the highest views ever, and once again, the song was featured on the main channel of the cloud. The growth is much faster than I originally aimed for.

And when it reaches this level, rumors start spreading in the industry. Of course, not to the extent of casting right away! Not to the point of saying, 'Let's keep an eye on this one?'

How do I know this?

"When are you going to introduce your sibling?"

Thanks to Seo Chaerim.

Seo Chaerim has been consistently keeping in touch with me even after I signed with the company. It seems like she wants to maintain good relationships with the people she introduced me to.

Anyway, Seo Chaerim has been listening to the music uploaded on 'Drop pop' regularly. In the meantime, she's getting impatient about introducing Su-yeon.

Of course, I don't plan to introduce them right away.

"Just hold on a bit."

"Until graduation?"

"No."

That's too far.

You just entered high school, why wait until graduation?

"Until the summer break of first year."

"What's happening then?"

"Well, something will be."

Su-yeon got accepted to Seolwon High School, which means she'll participate in the recitation and concert as the first-year representative, just like at Han High School. That's exactly what I'm aiming for.