Chapter 13 Part 3

EP13 - Da Capo (3)

"I hope your name is Goyo. It would be annoying if you make a fuss or cry loudly."

Even though his parents, whose faces he couldn't even remember, but somehow those words remained in his memory. Although it seemed like something parents would say to a child, Han Goyo's parents were those kind of people.

They didn't care about their child.

To the point where it's surprising why they even had a child in the first place.

Now, the guardians who took Han Goyo away were objectively good people. Even though she wasn't their biological child, they cared for her like one, and even if their own biological child strayed, they didn't abandon her.

But that consideration was tormenting Han Goyo. If they had resented her, if they had feared her, or if they had shown signs of discomfort, she would have been more comfortable.

But her guardians didn't do that. They just greeted her with a forced smile that seemed somewhat distorted.

That felt suffocating.

It was more comfortable to have her guardian uncle, who ignored her rather than considering her feelings, than her caring aunt. That was Han Goyo's honest feeling.

Since then, her aunt's house, which had been the only sanctuary, began to feel uncomfortably like a prison. Every time she saw her cousin sister who had strayed because of her, or every time she saw her aunt smiling at her, it felt like someone was choking her.

But she couldn't express it. So, Han Goyo began to suppress her emotions. She didn't expect anything. She didn't want anything.

Silently.

Just breathing.

Before she knew it, Han Goyo was living her life according to her parents' wishes.

It was at that moment that she heard that song.

"Blame"

The song that seemed to blame her for the distortion of her world stole her heart the moment she heard it.

That's my song.

Not anyone else's song, but my own.

Han Goyo, who had never felt greedy before, felt greed for the first time. That's why she gathered the courage to approach the person who made that song.

Yoon Hajun.

Yeah, that person.

The first impression wasn't that great. He was tall, skinny, and had a gaze that seemed to look down on everyone, which wasn't very pleasant.

So, she never expected that person to change her like this.

"Hmm."

Han Goyo sighed. Then she looked around. The practice room at Seowon High School. The practice room, where there was no one else but herself, was very quiet.

At first, she liked the silence a lot, but now she didn't. She wished that person would come quickly.

And, well, although he was loud, the man who followed that person wasn't that bad either. If only he could break this uncomfortable silence.

Han Goyo checked the time on her phone. He would come soon. With that thought, Han Goyo put down the book she was reading and smiled softly.

Yesterday's conversation was embarrassing. But his response to her story was very, very endearing. He suggested working together, and he said he would still need her voice in the future.