Chapter 12 Part 2

EP12 - Festival (2)

A boring and lazy afternoon.

Come to our house.

Yoon Sooyeon sings comfortably. Listening to her song, Lee Jiyoon nods her head. Since Yoon Hajun completed "Come to Our House," Yoon Sooyeon temporarily stopped singing other songs.

Instead, she diligently practices only "Come to Our House." Saturdays, Sundays. After honing her basics and learning theory, she sings "Come to Our House."

As a result, Yoon Sooyeon had perfected "Come to Our House" without even realizing it. Well, wasn't it just due to her effort?

Lee Jiyoon concentrates on the song while drinking coffee. The more she listens, the more she realizes it's a great song. It's undeniably addictive.

The song itself has a very relaxed atmosphere. There are no dramatic developments, nor are there any significant highlights.

From start to finish, it's a soothing song that never tires the ears no matter how many times you listen to it. Amidst this, variations in the melody are certainly present.

Especially, the highlight part. The fact that there are three highlights makes it irresistibly charming, making you hum along unconsciously.

The more you listen to the song, the more admirable it becomes. Yoon Hajun. Now in his first year of high school. 17 years old. But what's scary is that his maturity isn't his greatest strength.

Yoon Hajun's greatest strength lies in adapting the song to the singer. This song, "Come to Our House," is as great as it is because it's sung by Sooyeon, and at the same time, it's "Come to Our House" because Sooyeon can sing it this well.

Without Yoon Sooyeon, "Come to Our House" wouldn't have been such a charming song. It's an optimized song tailored to Yoon Sooyeon's vocal color.

"Should I ask for a different song too?"

It's Lee Jiyoon, who's already preparing for her comeback. But seeing such a talented composer in front of her makes her greedy.

Hmm, should I just write a contract?

"How was it?"

While pondering such thoughts, Yoon Sooyeon's song comes to an end. After finishing the song, Yoon Sooyeon goes to Yoon Hajun, not Lee Jiyoon, and asks.

It's somewhat disappointing, but not incomprehensible. The relationship between Yoon Sooyeon and Yoon Hajun, the siblings, is very good. To the point where one would think, "Wow, there are siblings like them."

'Well, Sooyeon and Hajun are both kind.'

You can feel it in every word they say, how they do things for each other. Hajun creates songs for Sooyeon, and Sooyeon sings for Hajun.

They're both helping each other with their talents. Older brother as a composer, younger sister as a singer. With both of them being talented and visually appealing, there's bound to be more than a few entertainment agencies drooling over them.

Right now, even if it's just Jiyoon, she's holding back from suggesting bringing them both to her agency. While it seems like Sooyeon could be persuaded to join, convincing Hajun isn't so easy.

"It was good. Just, it's okay to sing a bit more comfortably."

"Yeah, but it's a festival. Don't you have to sing with a bit of energy, like, 'bam!' or something?"

Sooyeon raises both hands in a surprised gesture as she speaks. Seeing her, Hajun chuckles and shakes his head.

"It's not that kind of song. Just sing comfortably, like you're talking on the phone with a friend. And we're planning to keep the stage simple too."