Chapter 18 Part 1

EP18 - His Brother (Part 1)

The filming for Stock Kingdom has finally ended.

The 1st place was taken by the idol group 'Closer' with 87 votes, while Blue Arc took 2nd place with 84 votes. However, despite losing the 1st place by just 3 votes, the members of Blue Arc didn't seem particularly disappointed.

That's because, from the beginning, the 1st place was practically reserved for 'Closer.' They have an overwhelming number of fans compared to other participants, and they received the best response during the live performances.

Considering these factors, it's quite commendable that Blue Arc managed to close the gap to just 3 votes.

"Good job."

After the rankings were announced, Won Sungmin spoke to the members of Blue Arc with a satisfied expression. In response, the members of Blue Arc echoed similar sentiments with expressions resembling Won Sungmin's.

"It was fun after a long time."

"Live performances are indeed enjoyable."

"I could stay up all night if it's a live performance."

"Please, do some recordings every day."

After saying so, they laughed among themselves. While it might seem childish to others, the members of Blue Arc didn't care.

After all, Blue Arc was created for the sole purpose of having fun.

"So, what did our producer think?"

While chatting among themselves, Won Sungmin glanced at Yoon Hajun and asked. Upon hearing his question, the other members also turned to look at Yoon Hajun.

Their eyes were filled with anticipation, as if they were expecting praise. Seeing their hopeful expressions, Yoon Hajun chuckled.

"Seriously. I don't know who the adult is here."

Despite being ten years older in physical age, how could they remain so innocent? There were no negative thoughts like "That's childish" or "Why are they like that."

It was just envy.

Back in their own youth, they weren't that pure. They couldn't enjoy their favorite songs as they wanted, and they spent every day complaining.

"Why didn't you like it?"

Yoon Hajun's silence prompted Won Sungmin to ask with a worried expression. Then, Yoon Hajun nodded and replied.

"No, it was great."

"Our producer has an ear for music."

After Kang Minseok remarked following Yoon Hajun's words, he approached Yoon Hajun. Then, he cautiously tapped Yoon Hajun's shoulder with a light cough and said,

"You've worked hard."

It wasn't just Kang Minseok. Starting with Kang Minseok, all the other members approached Yoon Hajun and gave him a word of appreciation by tapping his shoulder lightly.

And Jin-il didn't miss capturing all of their gestures with the camera.

The drama has ended now.

And it ended with the most favored ending by the people.

§ § §

After Stock Kingdom ended, they returned to their daily lives.

By daily life, it means a life where the camera doesn't follow wherever you go. Ah, what a relief. How much they had to be cautious because of that darn camera.