Chapter 14 Part 6

EP14 - Main. (6)

Seo Chaerim sings on stage.

On the same stage as Jin Sohyang,

Singing the same song.

"No, is it really the same song?"

Kang Seonghoon was perplexed. Clearly, when considering the melody, it's the same song. It is, but... the genre of the song has changed.

So, is it like arranging one song into a different genre? If Jin Sohyang's part was booming hip-hop, then now Seo Chaerim's part is ballad rock, no, is this metal?

Now that you're beside me!

Meanwhile, the lyrics continue. If Jin Sohyang's lyrics were about dreaming of a future moving forward through love, then Seo Chaerim's lyrics are calling for love.

"So, is it about confessing and dating?"

Was the genre of the song changed for that purpose? But even thinking that way, there's a lack of coherence on stage.

It's not just about the genre of the song. The lighting that illuminated Jin Sohyang was red. But now, the lighting on Seo Chaerim is blue.

Extreme opposites in color.

It's not just the lighting.

Even the costumes are different. Jin Sohyang was wearing very thin and light white clothes. A flowing white top and similar feeling pants.

But now, Seo Chaerim is wearing overall black-toned clothes. A leather jacket, black fitted pants, and black boots reaching up to the calves.

With different feelings in costumes, lighting, and even the song, it feels completely like a different song altogether. Even the partition, making it a separate space, like a small stage within the stage.

For a moment, I'll forget everything by embracing you.

It's not that the song itself is strange. In fact, the song is good amidst all this confusion. That's why it's even more incomprehensible. To make such a good song feel like completely different songs in different parts.

Why on earth?

For what reason?

The same thought kept occurring. It wasn't just Kang Seonghoon. All the audience members watching Yun Hajun's stage were having similar thoughts.

Amidst this, Seo Chaerim's part came to an end.

The blue light dims.

Then, a white light illuminates from the center, revealing Han Goyo's figure. People gasped at the sight. Han Goyo was wearing clothes harmoniously blended with white and black.

Once again, the melody changes. The sound of guitars and drums intensifies. The bass sound increases. Did they make a mixing mistake? It's loud enough to make one think so.

Moreover, the tempo has accelerated. Even the pitch is rising. Overall, it feels like a frantic rush. To the rhythm of that melody, Han Goyo sings.

Alone in this place where everyone has left.

Are they looking for someone?

Starting from a very high pitch. However, Han Goyo easily handles it. Han Goyo's voice cuts through the grand melody and reaches the audience.

At that moment, the audience felt a kind of thrill.

Goosebumps rose.

Everyone in the audience knows how great Han Goyo is. Already proven on the second day's opening stage. But now, on that stage, Han Goyo felt like a different presence.