Chapter 17 Part 3

EP17 - Genius Producer (3)

"Hello!"

"Oh, long time no see. Chaerim."

As Seo Chaerim entered MM Entertainment with a bright smile, the people in the company greeted her with smiles as well. Seeing them, Seo Chaerim nodded her head politely once again.

She had been thinking this for a while, but isn't there too many staff for a company with only one contracted artist? Well, they did bring in employees from KOMM, but still.

"Is the CEO in?"

"No, he's at a meeting today."

"A meeting?"

"Yeah, about that Kim Hanol."

"Ah."

At the mention of the name by a staff member, Seo Chaerim's brow furrowed slightly. Kim Hanol. The nephew that the CEO seems to be putting a lot of effort into bringing in.

However, Seo Chaerim couldn't understand why her uncle was so keen on bringing him in. Of course, Seo Chaerim acknowledges his talent as much as his songs.

His first album release was so impressive it was shocking. But that's about it. It's been five years since Kim Hanol debuted. In that time, he's released a maximum of six songs.

And even among those, five were included in his first album, meaning he only released one song in the remaining time. When Seo Chaerim personally looked into whether there were any issues, it turned out there weren't any, he was just lazy.

And there were also some issues with women. Because of that, his previous company 'Zen' also suffered. The result was not a renewal but a termination of the contract.

To bring in such a person...

"He doesn't listen to my advice."

Feeling like it's a waste of money, Seo Chaerim desperately tried to dissuade her uncle. But her uncle insisted that everyone deserves a chance, and people can change, ultimately leading to a contract being signed.

Her uncle is a good person. He has a good eye and a clear business philosophy. But being too nice can also be a problem.

Phew, Seo Chaerim let out a deep sigh. Seeing Seo Chaerim like this, the staff perceived it as her throwing a tantrum because she couldn't see her uncle and smiled knowingly.

"Oh, Hajun is in there."

At that moment, a staff member said to Seo Chaerim. In response, Seo Chaerim nodded as if she couldn't help it. In fact, Seo Chaerim knew that Yun Hajun was at MM Entertainment.

In the first place, Seo Chaerim came to MM Entertainment to see Yun Hajun and Han Goyo. Yun Hajun, the first artist signed to MM Entertainment based on Seo Chaerim's recommendation.

And Seo Chaerim has high expectations for Yun Hajun. His performance is crucial for her future. Moreover, everyone Seo Chaerim is currently working with is related to Yun Hajun: Han Goyo and Yun Sooyeon.

It's a shame about missing out on Kim Taeyoung, but there's nothing to be done about it.

"When will the CEO come?"

"Sometime after 4 o'clock."

"In that case, I'll catch up with Hajun for a bit."

"Sure."

As the staff member nodded, Seo Chaerim headed to the recording studio where Yun Hajun was. Finding the studio where Yun Hajun was working was very easy.