Chapter 16 Part 1

EP16 - 『Drop Pop』 (1)

Let's rewind the story to late October.

After the Snow Festival ended and before the Winter Festival began. In between. Yoon Su-yeon looked around Snow High School with a nervous expression.

Even during the festival, she felt it, but the school itself is really big. It's incomparable to the middle school she's attending. Phew, Yoon Su-yeon let out a deep sigh.

Yoon Su-yeon isn't here at Snow High School to see her older brother Yoon Ha-jun. It's to take the entrance exam.

Yoon Su-yeon applied to Snow High School's Vocal Department. And now she's taking the practical exam. She's confident in her grades and extracurricular activities, but she's a little nervous about the practical exam.

It's only been about six months since Yoon Su-yeon started singing in earnest. And she's only been receiving professional vocal training for about two months.

"Can I pass?"

She wants to pass. She wants to attend Snow High School with her brother. So, she wants to sing more songs in the future.

Yoon Su-yeon waited for her turn, clenching her fists. The practical exam for Snow High School's Vocal Department is simple. Go in, sing two songs, and then the interview is over.

Students in various school uniforms are waiting for their turn. The door to the exam room opens, one person goes in, and eventually comes out.

The students' expressions are all different. Some are smiling, some look like they failed, and some are even crying.

"It's okay."

Watching those expressions, Yoon Su-yeon desperately suppressed her anxiety. Her brother said so. That I sing well. That he'll keep singing with me.

In her heart, she wants to send a message to her brother and get some encouragement. But Yoon Ha-jun is currently busy. He's preparing for the Winter Festival and the entrance exam right after the festival ended.

Knowing that, Yoon Su-yeon didn't bother telling Yoon Ha-jun that she was taking the practical exam. Instead, she prepared for the exam with her teacher, Lee Ji-yoon.

"If it's our Su-yeon, she'll pass."

Thinking of Lee Ji-yoon's words, Yoon Su-yeon took out a candy from her pocket and put it in her mouth. But it's not like Yoon Ha-jun didn't care about her at all.

Yoon Ha-jun has always cared about her.

She supported me and even asked if I had an entrance exam coming up. And, most importantly, she told me that she's preparing songs for herself.

That alone is enough.

I wish he could pay more attention to me, but Yoon Su-yeon knows well that it's impossible for her brother to only care about her.

"Student Yoon Su-yeon."

While pondering such thoughts, Yoon Su-yeon's turn came unexpectedly. With a trembling expression, she stood up from her seat and entered the exam room.

"Hello! I'm Yoon Su-yeon!"

Inside the exam room were several people, including the department head and experienced teachers. She had to sing in front of them.

Phew.

Did my brother go through this too? Yoon Ha-jun is originally a vocal major. The songs Yoon Su-yeon likes the most are the ones Yoon Ha-jun sings. His songs used to comfort her when she was struggling.