Chapter 11: Quality Time

"Thank you very much!" Victor and I thanked Yuuko and her family for letting Ice Castle be our home rink.

We got out and it was a bit dark now. "Yuuri, do you know how to ride a bike?" I asked him. "Ah yes," he answered. "Okay then, you and Makkachin ride my bike and I will ride with Victor," I said. Yuuri nodded and I handed him the bike.

I carried Makkachin and placed him on the top tube of Yuri's bike. Victor got on his bike and I sat on the top tube of it.

"Let's go then," Victor said. Yuuri nodded and started moving. We followed behind him.

I felt cold air brush against my face. My hair was blown towards Victor. "(Y/n), your hair," he said.

He swept my hair over my shoulder then he placed his chin on my other shoulder. He inhaled deeply, taking my scent.

"You smell good, (y/n)," he said. Heat rose to my cheeks. "When I was still skating, we couldn't spend time like this. So busy," he said.

"Are you going to quit?" I asked. He sighed and removed his chin from my shoulder. "I don't know," he answered.

I looked up at him. I slightly stretched my back to reach his face and kissed his cheek. A pink tint appeared on his cheeks.

"Whatever you decide to do, I will always support you. I love you, Victor," I said and smiled at him.

"Thanks, (y/n). I love you too," he said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and lay my head on the crook of his neck.

When we got back to Yu-Topia, I quickly jumped out of Victor's bike. Yuuri and I went inside while Victor returned the bikes from where he got it.

We went inside and were greeted by the lady from before. "Dinner's ready!" She said. She was holding a pot of soup. We nodded and followed her.

Yuuri, his mom, his dad, and his older sister sat around one table. Victor and I sat on another table.

"Wow, delicious!" I said as I ate more of the soup. Victor nodded and we continued to eat.

After eating, I quickly took a bath then went up to our room. "Today was a long day," he said. "Kinda," I replied. I walked towards the window. I took out my phone and scrolled through the net.

Victor removed his shirt and walked towards me. He placed his hands on my waist and leaned closer, placing his chin on my shoulder. I blushed furiously at his actions.

"The sky looks great tonight," he said. I looked up at the sky. Thousands of stars sparkled before my eyes. "Indeed," I said and leaned back at him. He removed his hands on my waists and wrapped his arms around my body.

"Victor?" I called him. He hummed in response. "I feel sleepy," I said and yawned. "Let's sleep. We have another long day tomorrow," I said.

He unwrapped his arms around me and nodded. We laid down. Victor turned around. His back facing me. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "Good night, Victor," I said. "Good night, (y/n)," he replied and we both drifted to sleep.

*Kriing!! Kriing!! Kriing!!

I woke up by a call, again. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I reached for the phone. But the moment my hands touched it, the ringing stopped. I sighed and placed it back down.

"Gotta sleep again," I muttered to myself. I laud down but the phone rang again. I groaned and sat again.

"Sandra."

"Heya, Mrs. Nikiforov!"

"W-what?! Where did you get that?!"

"Chill, (y/n). Let's rephrase it. Future Mrs. Nikiforov!"

"Stop it."

I blushed and stood. I went out of the room again.

"I know you want it, (y/n). Hahahahha! So how was coaching Yuri?"

"He's still fat. I'm helping in his workout. By the way, Victor and I skated yesterday."

"Kya! That's great!"

"But..."

"But?"

"I suddenly felt a pain on my right leg after doing a quadruple flip."

"Well, that's not good. I suggest you help Yuuri workout. Don't skate."

"I can't help it."

"(Y/n), this is for your sake! One wrong movement and your ankle will break again! You already broke it twice!"

"..."

"Just... take care of yourself, (y/n). I'm sorry I raised my voice on you."

"It's okay, Sandra. Thanks for your concern. I have to go now. Yuri and I will jog."

"Okay. Take care, (y/n). I love you."

With that, Xandra ended the call. I pondered a bit about what she said. I want to skate again. Especially with Victor. But Xandra is right. One wrong move and...

"(Y/n)?" I turned around to see Victor. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded in response.

"Okay, get dressed. I will just take a bath. Please wake Yuuri up," Victor said. "Okay," I replied. Victor went down while I went to Yuuri's room.

"Yuuri!!! Wake up! Time for exercise!" I shouted. "Yes, I'm coming," I heard Yuuri groan from the other side of the door.

I went back to our room and got dressed. I wore a white tank top, a red jacket which is halfway closed, red jogging pants, and white rubber shoes. I kept my hair down.

As I was closing the box, something sparkled inside it. I quickly stopped and opened the box again. It was the bracelet Sandra asked me to have until I see her again. I took it and wrapped it around my wrist. I pushed the box aside and ran down.

Victor and Yuuri looked at me. Makkachin barked and wagged his tail when he saw me. "So Yuuri, where are we gonna go today?" I asked. "I know somewhere we can go," he said.

"Okay, let's go then!" I said and pulled Victor. We walked since it's unfair if we ride a bike again and Yuuri doesn't.

Victor and I walked, not knowing where to go. Just following Yuuri. Then we came across a set of stairs. We looked up. It was quite high.

"I will jog up and down here," Yuri said. "Eh?! Are you sure?" I asked in shock. Yuuri nodded. It is nice to see Yuuri motivated like this.

"We will wait for you up there," Victor said and pointed towards the stairs. Yuuri nodded.

I feel excited! "Let's go, Victor!" I said and grabbed his arms then ran up. "Whoa, wait," he said and removed his arms from mine.

"Okay, the last one to go there will do what the winner wants," Victor said. He smirked at me.

"Deal," I smirked back at him. "Okay, I'll count," Victor said.

"One"

"Two"

"Three!" Victor said and ran.