Chapter 79: Hidden Agenda

"Sorry to keep you waiting!" Victor casually entered. Both (y/n) and I's head turned to the direction of Victor. "Victor!" (Y/n) exclaimed. She talked to the kids and to the manager as well as the staff. Saying goodbye probably or whatever speech she has in store for them.

Victor sat on the empty seat beside me. "I owe you one, Yuri," he said. "Thanks." He gave me a pat on the shoulder. I groaned, "You owe me the number of times you got me in trouble today."

"But you agreed anyway," Victor said. I rolled my eyes and turned away. "By the way, Yuri," he spoke. I glanced back at him with a frown, "What?"

"The headband looks good on you," he said. I clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth and removed the headband rather forcefully. I'm not in the mood to tell Victor what happened so I will just shut up.

After a while, (y/n) came walking towards us. "Hi, Victor," she said as she gave him a peck on the cheeks.

"Hey," Victor replied as he grabbed her hand and gently pulled her down to sit beside him. He placed his hand on her waist once she's seated. I mentally rolled my eyes at them, mostly at Victor.

"Yuri and I had so much fun today!" She said. "Right, Yuri?"

"Y-yea," I replied. "If being chased by a mob of girls is fun, then I had so much fun," I thought.

"Really?" Victor asked as he pretended  to be surprised. "I wish I was there, too." He faked a frown before glancing towards me, giving me a wink.

"Drop the act!" I screamed in my head. It's annoying.

"So what are we gonna do now?" (Y/n) asked innocently.

"What do you want to do?" Victor asked her.

"How 'bout you?" She asked me.

"I wanna go home already," I replied.

"You don't want to go eat lunch somewhere or something?" She asked again.

I shook my head, "No." (Y/n)'s smile turned upside down as she looked at me with her puppy eyes. "Your boyfriend has put me in a lot of trouble today, I just wanna go home and sleep," I thought.

I stood and placed the cat ears on (y/n)'s head. "It suits you more," I said. I began walking towards the back door. Midway, I stopped in my track and turned around.

"Victor, you better get me home," I said.

"Oh yea," Victor stood. "Dominik drove me here. He's waiting outside."

"Dominik?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yes, your brother," Victor replied.

"How did you guys meet with each other?" (Y/n) asked once again as confusion sinks within her.

"O-oh," Victor replied. He glanced at me with slight panic in his eyes. "Serves you right for getting me in trouble," I thought. He's exposing his self and whatever secret he's hiding.

"I was on my way here from the hotel and suddenly, a car honked beside me and there he was," Victor answered. It sounded suspicious to me.

"Okay..." (Y/n) replied unsurely but believed Victor anyway. "But what is Donik doing near the hotel?"

"He said he was looking for you since you weren't at Yuri's when he went there," Victor replied. Well, that's pretty believable.

"Okay, then," (y/n) said. He took Victor's hand and walked towards the exit. "Let's go."

I eventually followed them out. Dominik's car is parked right at the bottom of the staircase. "I'll be on the passenger's seat," I said. (Y/n) gave me a nod before I went inside.

"Hey, Yuri," Dominik greeted. "How have you been?"

"Hey," I replied as I fastened the seat belt. "I'm good and, I'll be winning for sure."

He smirked at my words and asked (y/n), "Where are we headed today?"

"Let's take Yuri home first," she answered. "Do you have something to do today?"

Dominik started the engine. "Ahh yes, I have to meet up with my boss at lunch," he answered.

"Will you be back by night?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yes. Mom, dad, and I will be watching later."

"Great!" (Y/n) said as she clapped her hands together.

The ride home was silent. Neither Victor nor (y/n) decided to speak up. It was okay, though. I like it this way because noise might make me even more annoyed than I am not long ago.

It wasn't long til we've reached the house. Dominik pulled over and I got off. They all bid goodbye to me before going off.

"Finally," I thought as I got in the house. "Home, sweet home."

(Y/n's) P.O.V.

"Where to next?" Donik asked.

I looked at Victor and raised my brows at him, passing the question to him. "What do you say, let's get a take out and eat it at the hotel with Yuuri?" He said.

"Oh, great idea. Let's go by the house before going to the hotel. I'll get my clothes for tonight's event," I said.

Donik gave a nod and started driving, "Home we go."

So far, today is going great. I really love Nikolai's pirozhkis, I wish I could have a lifetime supply of it.

Yuri is so cold towards his fans. I wish he'd be more open to them but that's just how Yuri is. His fans love him nevertheless.

I gave a sigh of contentment as I recalled what has happened. "It's good to be back home," I said. "I might stay here for a while."

Victor looked at me. "You aren't coming back with us to Japan?" There was slight sadness visible in his eyes as he asked.

I shook my head, "If Yuuri gets it to the finals, it'll be in Spain, right?" Victor nodded. "Well, I guess I'll just meet you there. You okay with that?"

Before Victor was able to answer, Donik turned his head sidewards to look at Victor. "Wouldn't that be perfect for your pl—" he started but didn't continue. "For what?" I asked. 

Donik looked back at the road and shook his head. "Uhh no, nothing. I just remembered something," he replied. I don't know if he was talking to me or Victor but I guess it's none of my business so I didn't push it further.

"It'll be okay, I guess," Victor replied. "I'll miss you a lot though." His hands found its way around my body and hugged me. "Oh come on, your already an adult. You'll do well on your own," I said as I ruffled his hair.

A few moments later, we arrived at our house. Victor removed his arms around me. "I'll just get a change of clothes. You two coming?" I asked as I opened the door. "Nah, we're good," Donik answered. "We'll wait here," Victor replied. I gave a nod and got off the car, slamming the door shut behind me.

I carefully unlocked the fence gate and walked across our hella big yard towards the porch. Before holding the door open, I can hear my parents talking to each other. "It'll be very exciting, I can't wait," I heard mom said. What will be very exciting?

I pushed the door open. My parents are sitting beside each other on the couch. Dad's hand is on mom's lap as they chatted with each other. "Hey, mom! Hey, dad!" I greeted as I walked in. They greeted back and ask me where I'm headed. "I'll just go get some clothes for tonight's event and Victor and I will be going to the hotel to have some time with Yuuri," I answered.

"Okay, then," mom replied. "Sandra will be coming here later to watch tonight's event."

"That's great! Tell her we'll meet at the rink," I said as  I went to my room to get a few clothes. I placed them in a clean tote bag and immediately went out.