Epilogue

Six years later...

A sigh left my lips as I placed the last piece of clothing I'll bring with me in the suitcase. I was zipping the suitcase close when I heard Venedikt's voice drew closer to our room. My eyes darted towards the door where Victor appeared and in his hands, he carried our little boy.

His small eyes glanced towards my suitcase that was neatly prepared and ready to go. "Mom!" The little one exclaimed. He wiggled in his dad's arm, wanting to run off. Victor chuckled as he knelt to the ground to place Venedikt down. Once his feet reached the floor, he immediately ran towards me, jumping in my arms.

I smiled at the little ball of sunshine in between my arms. "Are you done packing, mama?" He looked up at me with bright eyes. He had the eyes of Victor; light blue like the color of the clear skies. I nodded in response as I run my hand down his (h/c) chin-length hair. His eyes sparkled even brighter at my response. "Yay!" He exclaimed, throwing his fists in the air. "Does that mean we can go now?"

"Of course, Venedikt, we'll leave in half an hour," I replied standing up. "How about you? Did you get all the things on the list I gave you ready?" You liked the way your son's name slips off your tongue. Venedikt, the Russian counterpart of Benedict which meant blessing. This little one, aside from each other, is one of the greatest blessings Victor and I have received.

I walked towards Victor who was standing by the doorway. Ven nodded his head enthusiastically. "Daddy helped me!" He replied. Victor pulled me closer by my waist and pressed a kiss on my forehead.

"Well, let's get you dressed then," I said. Victor and I made our way towards Ven's room that was across the living room. Putting him down once we got there, I looked through his closet. "What do you want to wear?" I asked, running my hands on the clothes that hung there.

"It's up to you, mama," he replied. "Daddy told me you're good with clothes." His reply made you smile. You glanced back to look at Victor who was crouching down in front of Ven. His eyes glanced at you as he gave you a sweet smile.

"Oh really?" I scoffed as I took a few pieces of clothes out. Victor chuckled as you felt him walk towards you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and placed a kiss on your cheek. Turning around, he let me go as I walked towards our son who was sitting patiently on his bed. "C'mere Ven."

He stood politely and met me halfway. "You're gonna let daddy help you get dressed, okay?" I said. I saw him gave a nod before I went on to hand the clothes to Victor. "I'm going to change, too," I said. "See you in a while." With that, I walked out of Ven's room and made my way to the master's bedroom to get dressed.

I decided to pair a white t-shirt with black skinny jeans to show off my curves and style. I also covered yourself with a yellow lightweight cardigan to prevent me from feeling cold in case of climate change. I was putting on a pair of white sneakers when I heard the front door open. Next came Ven's voiced as he exclaimed, "Sandra!"

I walked out of our room and into the living room just in time to see Ven jump into Sandra's arm. "Hey there, you Yuri and Yuuri fanboy," she said as she lifted Ven off the ground. Sandra was here to drive you to the airport. She glanced around until her eyes fell upon you. "Oh, (y/n)!" She exclaimed.

You smiled as you walked towards them. "Y'all ready now?" She asked. "Yea, we'll leave in a bit," you replied. You leaned in to kiss Ven on the forehead. Victor walked out of Ven's room, dragging his son's suitcase behind him. He then ran towards the master's bedroom to get yours.

Before we know it, we were already in Sandra's car and on the way to the airport. You sat by the passenger's seat as Victor sat at the back with Ven. Victor was telling Ven stories about Yuuri.