Chapter 19: On Love

"Are we all clear?" I asked, bringing my seriousness back. Yuuri and Yurio nodded. "Victor will now show it to you," I said and stepped out of the ice. Yuuri and Yurio followed me.

"First, Yurio's 'On Love: Agape,'" I said. I pressed the play button on the remote and the music started. Victor started as well.

"Agape... Unconditional love. God's infinite love is self-sacrificing and uncalculating," I said. Victor started skating faster.

It was not long until Victor finished. He finished with his hands clasped together and raised high in the air. He looked at us and smiled. "Kind of like that. What do you think?"

"Yeah, I pretty much got it," Yurio replied with an unamused face. I giggled at him because he looked cute. "Huh?!" Yuuri spoke out in shock.

 "Huh?!" Yuuri spoke out in shock

Suddenly we heard clapping. We looked towards the direction where it came from and saw Yuuko.

"Wow... that was amazing," Yuuko said.

"Hey, who's that chick?" Yurio asked.

"Oh she's one of the staff here, Yuuko-san," Yuuri answered.

"Sorry for interrupting your practice. It was so wonderful, I couldn't help myself," Yuuko apologized.

"No no no, it's okay," I waved my hands at her and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Okay, Yuuri. You're next. Let's go!" Victor said. My attention turned to Victor and I played the music.

"And this is the part where I'm gonna die," I thought. When Victor showed this program to me, I couldn't help but squeal and adore his sexiness. Who wouldn't?

I tried my best to keep my composure. "On Love: Eros," I said. Victor moved a bit then smiled at us.

Heat rose to my cheek and my heart beat faster. Yuuko must have felt the same that she stumbled backward and fell. Her nose bleeding. The same could have happened to me if I didn't focus and let myself get mesmerized.

I cleared my throat and started speaking. "Eros... Sexual love. Pleasure followed by pleasure. One just drowns in it."

Yuuko was covering her nose on the floor. Yurio held her in worry. "What the... Are you sick?" Yurio asked.

I started getting hypnotized by Victor's move when the music stopped. "Yuuri! How was that?" He asked. "Oh, um..." Yuuri tried to speak.

"It was very 'eros'!" He answered.

"Right? So, about the program composition... which quads can you land?" Victor asked Yuuri.

"The toe loop, and... I can land the Salchow in practice, but never in competition. Um, I think I can do it if I try! So, um..."

"Okay, you can practice the basics with the help of (y/n). I'll teach Yurio first. I won't teach you anything you can't do right now. How many times have you messed up during a competition? You have the skill to win. Why can't you make it happen?"

"Well, that's probably because... I lack confidence."

"Right. Our job is to make you feel confident in yourself."

Victor grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer. "No one in the whole wide world knows your eros, Yuuri," Victor said.

"It may be an alluring side of you that you are unaware of. Can you show us what it is soon?" I said.

"Hey, Victor! Aren't you teaching me first?!" Yurio shouted. "Right," Victor replied. "So, Yuuri. Think long and hard about what eros is to you."

A shocked expression appeared on Yuuri's face as soon as he heard Victor's words. Victor went with Yurio on the other side of the rink and Yuuri went with me.

"So, Yuuri... Show me what you can," I said. Yuuri nodded and showed me the jumps he can. Yuuri was able to execute them properly.

"You were able to execute them properly. I'm sure you can do the salchow," I said. "You were able to land it in the video where you skated "Stay Close to Me."

Yuuri looked down and there was hesitation in his eyes. "Yuuri, you can do it," I said.

He did three turns and attempted to land the salchow but he was unsuccessful. I hummed and place my index finger on my chin.

"Yuuri, you don't bend you free leg during the three turn entry," I said.

I moved and showed him. "Now try it," I said. Yuuri tried but still unsuccessful. I slightly pulled my eyebrows together.

"I-I'm sorry," Yuuri apologized. "It's okay. Let's polish your other quads," I replied.

I taught Yuuri better ways of landing jumps and moving with more grace. We did that for hours but stopped at noon.

"Let's go get lunch," I suggested. The three boys agreed with me. We went out and ate, rested then came back again to practice.

Yuuri and I stayed in the locker room with Takeshi for a while Victor and Yurio continued skating.

Takeshi helped Yuuri do some stretches while I talked with Yuuko behind the counter.

"Hey, (y/n)! How's Yuuri?" She asked.

"I polished his quads and taught him to move with more grace. I also taught him how to land the salchow but he can't seem to do it."

"Yuuri probably feels shy and nervous. You know, who wouldn't be if their idol and skating legends suddenly appear and be their coaches."

"He's missing confidence. I guess I must boost it up first or we must spend time to know each other more."

I glanced at the clock above the door. "Well, I should go," I said. Yuuko nodded, "Okay!"

I left and went to the lockers. I heard Yuuri talking, "I could see a story in the program, too."

I stopped and stood by the door looking at them. "A playboy comes to a certain town and bewitches the women left and right. He decides to pursue the most beautiful woman in town but she isn't swayed. Then, as they play the game of love, she finds it difficult to make the right choices and ends up falling for him. Then he casts her aside as though he's tired of her, and goes off to the next town."

A smile crept on my face. I'm glad to know that Yuuri was able to see something in it. It will help him in skating.

"Wow! So hot! Take me!" Takeshi said. "That doesn't sound like you, Yuuri."

I clapped my hand and walked towards them. "(Y-y/n)," Yuuri said as he stepped down the bench.

"The story was great," I said. "It will help you find your eros."

Yuuri looked at me in surprise. "I'll be by the rink with Victor," I said and walked away.