Author's Note

After four years, this book has finally reached its end. I've experienced a lot of ups and downs as I wrote this book, resulting in a number of hiatus as well. This book doesn't just showcase a long heck of a story but it also shows my improvements as a writer. The first chapters show my writing style four years ago and as you progress within the book, perhaps you've noticed some changes.

This is the very first fanfic that I've ever written and it really surprised me that this book already reached milestones. 210k reads and 8.1k votes are definitely not a joke. That's why as this book ends, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to everyone. Your votes and comments became my biggest motivation in writing this book.

There was once a time I thought of leaving this book but when I saw all those comments that kept on asking me when was I going to update and people telling me that no matter how long, they'll wait, I decided to push through. There are some readers I recognize that has been with me since the first time this book got published and up until now, and I thank you so much for that. Not just them but to everyone. 

Thank you so much!

After a while, I'd be working on another fanfic again. I actually have two characters in mind: Lucifer from Obey Me, and Gilgamesh from the Fate series. I'd probably do the latter one first. If you guys want to know more about those two, Lucifer is a character from the otome game Obey Me by NTT Solmare and in my opinion, that is by far their best game. If you want to know more about Gilgamesh, you can watch Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, and Fate/Grand Order - Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia. 

I'd post an update here whenever I've started publishing the new book. Until then, please take care of yourselves and stay safe amidst this virus that shakes the world. 

I love you all so much and see you in my next book!